Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

wedge

Lambert got the selection wrong but Baker, Clark and Bannan simply aren't good enough.
Agreed. Baker's put in some great blocks in the 2nd half but he was shocking at FB in the first. If we are forced to play these kids, it might be better having Baker at CB over Clark... Clark's suspension will probably make that a reality next game.

Lambert got the selection wrong but Baker, Clark and Bannan simply aren't good enough.
Agreed. Baker's put in some great blocks in the 2nd half but he was shocking at FB in the first. If we are forced to play these kids, it might be better having Baker at CB over Clark... Clark's suspension will probably make that a reality next game.

I'll credit Baker when he moved to CB but he was awful at LB, N'Zogbia provided no support on the wing but Everton had acres of space down that flank in the first half. Lichaj is better going forward from a wide position.

I think people are being harsh on Baker. He is playing out of position and is horribly exposed by having N'Zog in front of him rather than luxury of Herd protecting him like Lowton does. I think he would actually make a better centre back partnership with Vlaar than Clark does.

This has been shocking, only one who comes out with any credit for me is Herd. Goal or not I was wondering where KEA was most of the game.

I don't see the logic of completely discarding Warnock this early. You can still use him even if you are looking to sell. We have no other left-backs in the squad ffs. There are so many other holes in the squad too it's a massive reality check for Lambert and hopefully Lerner too. Depressing. Another goal and we may just be able to take something into next week but it has been a shocker.

lichaj should be Starting.

I feel that Bicks and I have been saying this for over a year now. Don't understand how our best defensive fullback can't get a start.

To be honest Lamberts team selections have been baffling to say the least. Not playing Lichaj is the most baffling. I am also worried that Lambert really rates Clark as a centre half, I think he is shit.

Feels like we've played better since the game was obviously over and the pressure lifted. Common sense would suggest that's because Everton took their foot off the pedal, but it's not that - we've suddenly developed close control, technique and confidence all over the pitch (although the passing is not there and we're a man short).

We are a weird club.