Charles N'Zogbia

Daveburnside

I'd quite like him back to be honest. He seemed to string a few decent performances together last season (WBA, West Ham & Fulham) but was then dropped and I'm not sure if he played again? 

Can't see Lambert wanting him back mind. 

It's getting to the point where I'd welcome Insomnia back into the fold, it's getting that desperate. 

Wow, it's getting serious when Pangloss is asking for Zog to come back into the team!

We need a bit of spark in the final third, give him a go. 

But we need to see more of this N'Zogbia:

ibzAdYdrHgZekQ.gif

8646042348_ed528c0f34_o.gif

• Like 2

I'm quite excited to see him back. Don't get me wrong, I'm aware of his anonymous performance and sometimes laziness when considering his wages, but very occasionally he can be the difference between winning/drawing and losing a game. He's another option for us and is still a threat.

I am too looking forward to getting N'Zogbia back in the team, but he is a player that thrives when in confidence, and is he ever getting that back? Lambert is quick to throw these players out of the team again and bring back his favorites. N'Z needs to play 10 games in a row even though he sucks in a few of them, just to get his groove. Sadly, I think his time here is over, both because of his relationship with the manager, our tactics and his injury. Being out for a long time is often more severe for creative players such as him, and he wasn't exactly on level with Bale when he played last.

Finger's crosses, we need some good players in our team

I would like to see him on the wing ..

I remember our horrible game against Bradford away .. and hated playing without 3 midfielders .. didnt watch West Brom game ..

Bat when I remember Everton game I rethink about it ..

I reckon he can still do a job for us, and Lambert should be looking to utilise everyone in our squad, but we all know he's massively inconsistent and only bothers to play when it suits him.

There's more to this than an achilles injury in my opinion. Being given a bomb squad number should have been the first clue, and this mysterious injury whilst on holiday (with no return date given) should have been the next. Has anyone actually seen him around Bodymoor or watching our matches? Lambert has frozen him out, pure and simple. He won't play for us again and will leave for nothing like Stephen Ireland.

• Like 1

Hopefully when he regains fitness, Lambert will consider bringing him back into the side because we need a player of his ilk to give the side some sort of spark, even if it is just coming off the bench. 

Problem is, he has done **** all for us since we signed him. He's been dead weight since day one. 

Free kick v West Ham? Probably one of the most vital wins for Villa in recent times? But I can't see him having a future hear at Villa, not a Lambert player at all.

Won the penalty too I believe?

I like him, thought he was a key part of our best attacking displays last season so I'd like to him given one more shot.

I think Christmas was originally touted a a return time for him.

Think we desperately miss that spark that Zog can provide. We're a bit grey and turgid at times. We need to cut out the hoof and play someone who has at least some idea of how pass/cross/shoot. 

Â