Rino8

Whats with the anti Liverpool feeling on this site. We aint rivals to them geographically or in terms of league position.

Trying winning the league championship for the first time in 71 years - and on the coach journey home - listening to how Liverpool had qualified for europe and what a marvelous acheivement it was.

I hate the media love in with them

Whats with the anti Liverpool feeling on this site. We aint rivals to them geographically or in terms of league position.

How long have you got?

There are many and varied different reasons why they are disliked, most of which date all the way back to the 80's it really is quite deep rooted. When I say that I don't just mean with Villa fans either, they are views held by fans of many different clubs.

they seem to be really into trolling on media message boards and the like these days!! that pisses me off more than anything these days. Ive given up on reading threads on articles (probably why I came here after all this time!) coz I'm sick of all the scouse bile.

For me as a 70's kid I grew up in a Liverpool dominated era of football, so ALL the gloryhunter kids of our day were Liverpool fans. I know more Liverpool fans who have never been to Anfield than those who have. 

I did have a soft spot for Souness though. Anyone that sells us Staunton, Houghton and Saunders is ok in my book :)

• 1 month later...

The #askdowning hashtag is trending on twitter because the club are going to interview him. It's hysterical.

LiverpoolFC @LFC

We'll soon be interviewing Stewart Downing & you can ask the questions. Tweet your thought-provoking questions with the #askdowning hashtag

adam jones @adamsupra_MUFC

#askdowning If you were a footballer, what would your preferred position be?

• Like 2

The #askdowning hashtag is trending on twitter because the club are going to interview him. It's hysterical.

LiverpoolFC @LFC

We'll soon be interviewing Stewart Downing & you can ask the questions. Tweet your thought-provoking questions with the #askdowning hashtag

adam jones @adamsupra_MUFC

#askdowning If you were a footballer, what would your preferred position be?

@JonBarbuti: Which Premier League bench is the comfiest?

Priceless.

• 2 weeks later...
Luis Suárez could leave Liverpool for Champions League club this summer

• Uruguayan striker says he would consider any offers
• 'If another team comes around … they are welcome'

• Guardian staff
  • The Guardian,  Wednesday 20 March 2013 22.15 GMT
Luis-Suarez-during-a-pres-008.jpg
Luis Suárez at a press conference in Montevideo, where he is preparing for Uruguay's World Cup qualifier with Paraguay. Photograph: Miguel Rojo/AFP/Getty Images

Luis Suárez has put Europe's top clubs on alert after saying he would consider any offers from Champions League teams this summer. Bayern Munich and Juventus are among several clubs linked with a move for the striker.

The Uruguayan reiterated that he is "very happy' at Liverpool but said that if another team "with more prospects of competing in international club competition games" approached him, "they are very welcome".

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2013/mar/20/luis-suarez-liverpool-champions-league-club

Â