Rino8

Good evening fellow VTers. 

With cost of living giving most of us an absolute savaging at the moment. I do have some skills in design. 

the Bro in law is a Liverpool fan so was going to produce a word cloud in a frame of key players who have played for both Villa and Liverpool. I think the centre word is probably going to be Milner, but is there a website or database (or perhaps pooling our great knowledge) where we can get a list of players who have played for both?

I have tried a few of the usual websites but I cannot filter by two clubs they have played for, only one.

Any links or info appreciated. 

I have this list, but must be missing some biggies

Houghton
Staunton
Saunders
Milner
Benteke
Downing
Collymore
Reina
James
Cole
Warnock
Ings

Edited by kidlewis

24 minutes ago, kidlewis said:

With cost of living giving most of us an absolute savaging at the moment. I do have some skills in design. 

the Bro in law is a Liverpool fan so was going to produce a word cloud in a frame of key players who have played for both Villa and Liverpool. I think the centre word is probably going to be Milner, but is there a website or database (or perhaps pooling our great knowledge) where we can get a list of players who have played for both?

I have tried a few of the usual websites but I cannot filter by two clubs they have played for, only one.

Houghton
Staunton
Saunders
Milner
Benteke
Downing
Collymore
Reina
James
Cole
Warnock
Ings

The legend that is Tiago Ilori will be very disappointed 😝

Also missing Coutinho

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, kidlewis said:

Houghton
Staunton
Saunders
Milner
Benteke
Downing
Collymore
Reina
James
Cole
Warnock
Ings

How can you forget?

42 minutes ago, kidlewis said:

Houghton
Staunton
Saunders
Milner
Benteke
Downing
Collymore
Reina
James
Cole
Warnock
Ings

Robbie Keane

Friedel

Heskey

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, kidlewis said:

Houghton
Staunton
Saunders
Milner
Benteke
Downing
Collymore
Reina
James
Cole
Warnock
Ings

I just googled “Aston Villa Liverpool players”.

Crouch, Heskey, Cissokho, Baros, McMahon, Alun Evans. I think there’s more.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, PaulC said:

After seeing the transcript of the var conversations has he got grounds for the match to be replayed?

Pre-VAR goal were wrongly allowed and disallowed for offside, and were not replayed, so i'd imagine it wouldn't.  Also, it would set a precedence for other clubs requesting replays for any wrongly given decision,.

• Like 1

Â