Rino8

2 minutes ago, Sulberto21 said:

Liverpool are such an underdog story. Pluckily keeping pace. Never spending money. Always selling to buy. 

That’s before you consider the FA, UEFA, FIFA and the Premier League hate them and plot to try and make them fail constantly.

• Haha 1

Just now, Demitri_C said:

I think liverpool will have an excellent season this year. Wouldnt suprise me if they win it or 2nd

Nostrademus? 

personally I don’t think they have the squad depth to mount a season long challenge for top honours. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

I think liverpool will have a excellent season this year. Wouldnt suprise me if they win it or 2nd

Based on what? Terrible defence, average midfield and over reliance on Salah in attack

4 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Based on what? Terrible defence, average midfield and over reliance on Salah in attack

You seen their attacking options? Jota nunez diaz gapko macclister. Add trent in there and they got goals galore

8 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

You seen their attacking options? Jota nunez diaz gapko macclister. Add trent in there and they got goals galore

They have no defence though and good attackers but not as good as when was Salah, Firmino and Mane. All but MacAllister were there last season

Liverpool be lucky to get top 4 this season

Think they will easily get top 4 this time round. Can play a lot of fringe players in Europe and focus on the league.

Szoboszlai and Mac Ally replacing Henderson and Fabinho is a huge upgrade, loads more energy. They are in the market for a young DM hence the bids for Lavia and Caicedo and they will likely get one of them, not to mention Thiago coming back if he can stay fit and be managed better. Then a front line that contains Jota, Diaz, Gkapo, Salah and Nunez, full of goals. 

Defensively not as solid as they used to be and lack a bit of cover but I think their squad is slightly better than Utd, Chelsea and Newcastle. Arsenal and City are ahead of them but Arsenal will struggle with the added CL games where they will need their key players.

19 minutes ago, Zatman said:

They have no defence though and good attackers but not as good as when was Salah, Firmino and Mane. All but MacAllister were there last season

Liverpool be lucky to get top 4 this season

There defence i agree with. Definitely a area they need to improve on

However i think they will comfortably get top 4 and the team that drops out is arsenal

Â