Rino8

Liverpool was my preferred team to win the title.

I don't live in Birmingham.

Now I understand why so many of you are so against a Liverpool win. Not that it will do any good if they just miss the title.

My tip when talking to these glory hunters: emphasise the Liverpool defence is fairly ordinary and Gerrard is not getting any younger. What will the team be like when Suarez is sold to Real Madrid?

They could easily be battling with Man Utd for 7th next season. 

Liverpool was my preferred team to win the title.

I don't live in Birmingham.

Now I understand why so many of you are so against a Liverpool win. Not that it will do any good if they just miss the title.

My tip when talking to these glory hunters: emphasise the Liverpool defence is fairly ordinary and Gerrard is not getting any younger. What will the team be like when Suarez is sold to Real Madrid?

They could easily be battling with Man Utd for 7th next season. 

When they win the title there will be literally nothing you can say to them to make them feel bad about being a Liverpool fan.

They've been of the opinion that their club is the best club in Europe basically forever and the "YNWA" "Stevie G best leader of his generation" "Justice for the 96" "The world owes us" "Best fans in the world" "Black armbands" "Omg TORRES best striker in Europe" "Omg SUAZEZ best striker in Europe" horseshit that has been a simple regular annoyance for 2 decades will become a tsunami of insufferability that the football world has never seen before.

Their fans are going to be absolutely unbearable. Anyone but Liverpool. 

We're talking about a supporter base who has spent 25 and years and counting treating Hillsborough as if it were the Holocaust in an effort to prevent anyone blaming the Liverpool fans who were at the very least partly at fault for the crush.

• Like 3

Agreed Morley, it's really becoming nauziating, and boring, all the coverage Liverpool's getting at the moment. Not helped by the vomit inducing comments made by Rodgers everyday. Which he has done since the first day in that job.

You lot need to take it easy. Yeah, they're annoying an' all, but I just like to laugh at them. They take themselves too seriously and get emotional over everything. It's funny to watch as an outsider.

It will be even funnier if they lose the title on goal difference...

We're talking about a supporter base who has spent 25 and years and counting treating Hillsborough as if it were the Holocaust in an effort to prevent anyone blaming the Liverpool fans who were at the very least partly at fault for the crush.

The fans were exonerated in the original Taylor report and the families were the victims of the biggest cover up in British policing history. How else were they meant to react?

It's sad when one's feelings towards a particular team leads to this level of myopic ignorance.

• Like 2

The fans were exonerated in the original Taylor report and the families were the victims of the biggest cover up in British policing history. How else were they meant to react?

It's sad when one's feelings towards a particular team leads to this level of myopic ignorance.

Yes its a free country and everything but people really need to be careful what they write.

Edited by PaulC

I dont think you could ever fluke a title or be unlucky to go down, at the end of the day after 38 games the table doesnt lie, that wasnt my point though it was just that they have had a lot of luck. It has seemed destined to happen for the past month or so.

I dont think you could ever fluke a title or be unlucky to go down, at the end of the day after 38 games the table doesnt lie, that wasnt my point though it was just that they have had a lot of luck. It has seemed destined to happen for the past month or so.

well if it was one person I would like to see lift the trophy then that has to be Gerrard. I have a feeling most neutrals feels the same.

• Like 1

Most neutrals i know dont want liverpool anywhere near the trophy and im the same, their fans are the worst deluded morons in world football. To the point i'd rather see two oil money teams win it over them, just a shame its inevitable now, we'll never hear the bloody end of it.

They are detestable at the best of times i cant imagine what they're going to be like for atleast a year until someone else wins it back and even then you'll be reminded of it.

Edited by Cliffy Biro
  • Like 1

Â