Rino8

I can't believe I'm the same age as Aguero.

Jeez, what am I doing with my life...

I'm at the age that footballers are usually retiring or completely past it  :(

I'm at the age where, failing to get into the Wigan team, footballers get signed by Paul Lambert to lead the line for a failing Premier League club. :(

• Like 1

Liverpool could win the league and Villa relegated in the same season.

I would be seriously close to falling off a bridge if that happens.

Liverpool fans are the worse, worse than Utd, worse than Chelsea worse than everyone. Whats making it sickening is that Sky can barely contain themselves, they are even ignoring the other sky 4 and its full blown semen for Liverpool, i’m surprised they have not started plastering YAWN over everything!

• Like 4

Liverpool fans are the worse, worse than Utd, worse than Chelsea worse than everyone. Whats making it sickening is that Sky can barely contain themselves, they are even ignoring the other sky 4 and its full blown semen for Liverpool, i’m surprised they have not started plastering YAWN over everything!

Yep, I "love" how we are constantly told that outside of the title race every other fan wants Liverpool to win. NO WE DON'T!!

• Like 2

Yep, I "love" how we are constantly told that outside of the title race every other fan wants Liverpool to win. NO WE DON'T!!

Exactly. Every weekend the BBC publish messages from supposed neutrals claiming that every neutral wants to see Liverpool win and Gerrard get a PL winners medal. There's definitely a pro-Liverpool bias in the media.

They are in the driving seat now but they don't look convincing. Next week Chelsea at Klanfield is massive avoid defeat and they should be home and dry but City can win it on goal difference if Liverpool lose.

They also have Palace away I believe and with their shakey defence that is no gimme.

Need City to beat the Baggies tomorrow to keep it interesting.

Is this sort of event happening really worse than say SHA winning the league cup or Chelsea winning the champions league? I did feel genuinely sick after both of those events! (and us losing to Man. United in the carling cup final).

I know Liverpool and all goes with them are annoying but can't say it would ruin my summer if they did win the league probably as I don't tend to know hardly any Liverpool fans.

• Like 1

Is this sort of event happening really worse than say SHA winning the league cup or Chelsea winning the champions league? I did feel genuinely sick after both of those events! (and us losing to Man. United in the carling cup final).

I know Liverpool and all goes with them are annoying but can't say it would ruin my summer if they did win the league probably as I don't tend to know hardly any Liverpool fans.

It's worse because Birmingham is full of rocket polishers who support Liverpool.

Some of you really are working yourselves into a lather over this.

Life will go on if Liverpool win, I promise.

Glory hunting Brummies are lower than small heath fans.

• Like 1

Some of you really are working yourselves into a lather over this.

Life will go on if Liverpool win, I promise.

Glory hunting Brummies are lower than small heath fans.

Let them enjoy their glory wearing a replica shirt and clapping in front of a TV screen before joining the missus for a late afternoon shop.

Â