Vote for Villa's Entrance Music for the Season

LockStockVilla

I went for Black Sabbath but suggested,

Rage Against the Machine - Renegades of Funk.

Is a history lesson, has a great intro and it starts..

No matter how much you try you can't stop us now!

Was tempted to stay on the the Aston theme with Pass the Dutchie, someone put Speedball...absolutely brilliant.

Vote for Black Sabbath, suggested "Come with me" - Puff Daddy. The godzilla theme.

Think Marsielle used that one when they scored a goal a few years ago. Quality.

It was the original, Kashmir my Led Zepplin.

what a travesty that someone only knows that tune from Puff Daddy.

Went for Queen - We Will Rock Yo, always remember that being played at the ground when I was younger.

Obvious Sabbath will win though, either way, big tunes.

I know it's a bit cliched now, especially after Sky Sports got hold of it, but I still think Requiem for a Dream is the perfect entrance music.

I have a sneaking suspicion that the composer of that piece of music, performed by the Kronos Quartet and written by Clint Mansell...is a Villa fan.

Kashmir is a good shout. Thank you to who mentioned is as the Zepplin tune and not Puff fecking Daddy. Another Villa connection there, or Birmingham at the very least...

Of the ones listed, i've voted for Hells Bells, as it's a classic and worked fine last season

But i'd LOVE it to be something by Sabbath to celebrate the local connection

But Paranoid is a really really lazy choice. War Pigs or Iron Man and perfect, as is Symptom Of The Universe.

Make it so

Whoever came up with some of those shortlisted wants shooting

I have finally remembered what Theme from an Unmade Silent Movie reminds me of - the new version of the Thomas the Tank Engine theme tune. That is now the only connection I can make to the song, having not been around to hear it when it was played at VP before, and as such I think it would be an awful choice. The original Thomas music though, not so much.

Vote for Black Sabbath, suggested "Come with me" - Puff Daddy. The godzilla theme.

Think Marsielle used that one when they scored a goal a few years ago. Quality.

It was the original, Kashmir my Led Zepplin.

what a travesty that someone only knows that tune from Puff Daddy.

Well, some of us are not 100 years old :winkold: