Henke Joins Villa as Head of Scouting

dudevillaisnice

Would he really earn a better living as assistant manager at a second division German team? Weird. Another illusion shattered if true. There is the off chance that they're becoming a feeder club and he's getting involved but probably not.

He would get a cut I am sure of deals we made of players he scouted and we signed...

I think

Would he really earn a better living as assistant manager at a second division German team? Weird. Another illusion shattered if true. There is the off chance that they're becoming a feeder club and he's getting involved but probably not.

I think being an assistant manager would be a much more satisfying job than being a scout.

He's doing his final bits of scouting for us before moving on at the end of the month. He may unearth some gems for us yet although it will be a shame to see him go as his expertise will be missed in the Summer. Hopefully his dossier on players is absolute enough that it will stretch to the Summer provided they don't go to other clubs by then of course.