Speculation: Steven Fletcher (Wolves)

KjParton

• Replies 591
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You unlock this door with key of imagation beyond it is another dimension. a dimension of sound, a dimension of sight, a dimension of mind. your moving into a land of both shadow and subtance of things and ideas. you've just crossed over into...

Haha to Gabby being twice the player of Fletcher.... Fletcher actually has a football brain. Don't think he's worth the money being touted for him but he's a very talented footballer...

This, IMO Fletcher is a very clever player.

Oh, and all the talk of Guidetti, he is injured. He wasnt included in the swedish tem for the friendly agains Brazil, the swedish coach did not know when Guidetti could play again, he has been injured since April. Not gonna happen.

Going to jump in here with my probably my only bit of ITK ever, so I will savour the abuse if im wrong, and Olympian like revelry if right...

Fletcher wants out at Wolves, but wants desperately to go up North as his Mother and other family live in the NE. From the horses mouth so to speak. It would take an astronomical offer above from Villa above what Sunderland are offering to keep him down in this neck of the woods.

And, knowing how MON likes to give obscene wages to UK talent, us exceeding that isnt very likely, is it...

(Am I allowed to use a MysteryMan famous: ! now?)

I wouldn't cry if Fletcher chose Sunderland over us. Especially at the 12m fee. Sunderland will get a decent player there, but for 12m I think there are other options and hopefully better ones with a decent scouting network.

If we are genuinely interested and miss out I wouldn't be too upset.

Firstly it would mean we are looking at bringing in proven quality upfront and secondly it would mean we have money to spend in that area.

Two things I'm not 100% sure are true at the moment.

Going to jump in here with my probably my only bit of ITK ever, so I will savour the abuse if im wrong, and Olympian like revelry if right...

Fletcher wants out at Wolves, but wants desperately to go up North as his Mother and other family live in the NE. From the horses mouth so to speak. It would take an astronomical offer above from Villa above what Sunderland are offering to keep him down in this neck of the woods.

And, knowing how MON likes to give obscene wages to UK talent, us exceeding that isnt very likely, is it...

Good!

Saint Martin can have him.

Good!

Saint Martin can have him.

Agreed. But we do need a striker.

Either pay less for unproven, or pay more for proven/overrated.

Jordan Rhodes would fit the young hungry talent boxes.

Much better VFM than Fletcher

How on earth in Rhodes more value for money?

He'd cost about 6-8m and hasn't even kicked a ball in the Premier League. Value for money is one thing he isn't... a big risk that could very easily flop is what Rhodes is.

Your "logic" is just completely backwards sometimes. I don't really know why i'm bothering to reply to be honest.

Â