Ron Vlaar

irreverentad

Anyone got any news on this as I've been out since 7.... Should we expect him with the shirt and full confirmation tomorow?

someone posted a picture of him lying on a pallet, which basically means he has signed. itsotp

Medical has gone well so just a matter of time before it's announced. Vlaar was watching Feyenoord yesterday in the Belfry Hotel. Feyenoord lost the first leg of the Champions League (Dinamo Kiev - Feyenoord 2-1).

AzJsAIQCQAARmJG.jpg

Is Ron accessing an illegal stream? :suspect: Away goal should see Feyenoord go through.

Hang on , we are getting rid of a player most wanted out as not good enough and a bad apple and replacing with a better player who the manager wants and now this is a negative? Or people ar putting a negative spin on it?

I don't think people are putting a negative spin on it mate and to be honest mate you've not all that long ago moved out of your greenhouse so its a little early to be picking up stones ;)

I think people are just trying to comprehend why the Vlaar deal continues to be so drawn out. The conclusions people are reaching are totally understandable.

Well in many respects, ESP about my recent road to Damascus moment, you are right. I hate ex smokers as much as the next guy as well, but given my previous (correct!) stance I do understand the negative connotations that come when people whisper "sell to buy". As if we will not be investing much, that we are on a downward spiral and that we need to raise funds in order to make squad changes.

In my honest, and a little informed, opinion that is not the case at all.

In fact for me it is trying to improve here squad, not weaken it, by replacing those here (many of whom most fans want out) with better players.

But I'm all loved up with villa since about June anyway!

Â