FIFA 13

GarethRDR

I always find playing the AI to be very boring and very difficult. On Fifa 12 I wont the Division 1 Head to Head about 10 times... put me up against the AI at intermediate difficulty and I just lose every game.

Really looking forward to playing this game online. It will take over my life for about 2months.

This. I used to be able to win on legendary every game 4 or 5-0, then I got into online and since then I just do crap against computers, I don't have any interest in having to play super sensible as they pass sidewards every time and never press. You find yourself scoring the same goals against the AI too.

I always find playing the AI to be very boring and very difficult. On Fifa 12 I won the Division 1 Head to Head about 10 times... put me up against the AI at intermediate difficulty and I just lose every game.

Really looking forward to playing this game online. It will take over my life for about 2months.

Gonna get rinsed for Gabby on Ultimate team, It's all bullshit really though, Graham Burke and Samir Curruthers have better/same stats as Chris Herd? i know technically they may turn out better players but Herd's played 30 games for us.

Anyone got a decent pre-order deal for Fifa?

Gonna get rinsed for Gabby on Ultimate team, It's all bullshit really though, Graham Burke and Samir Curruthers have better/same stats as Chris Herd? i know technically they may turn out better players but Herd's played 30 games for us.

Anyone got a decent pre-order deal for Fifa?

I've used Shopto.net. They have a decent reputation for delivering early/on time. Think it was about £2 cheaper than everywhere else I looked. Only thing you don't get is the "Adidas All Star team" which I'm not interested in anyway.

The game is out on Saturday 22nd for season ticket players.

At 2000 XBL points I am so tempted as the missus is away this weekend, I have the points spare too. Playing this 6 days early is quite tempting!

I'm buying it, the only thing is that it isn't available for download until 6pm and the file is likely to be 3-4GB so it could be Sunday by the time I actually get to play it unfortunately.

Â