FIFA 13

GarethRDR

Gabby has been moved down a silver on Ultimate Team. His price hasn't gone down though, currently going for 60-80k

Silver cards are generally worth more than Gold, every season I start a Bronze and/or a Silver squad and spend an absolute fortune on them. For example the other day I got Scott Sinclair (Man City) in a Silver pack and sold him for 65k. A comparable Gold card is worth sod all.

If Gabby is a Silver this year then he'll be one of the most valuable Silver cards as his pace is always unreal.

People are still buying all out pace teams. It won't work this year im afraid. The only season Gabby is priced so high is because of his pace. Players with better passing stats is what i'm looking for.

We should get a VT Fifa League on the go....

The last time we did it (Fifa11) it was really fun, but the teams were unfair.

I think we should play with either 4star or 4.5star teams.

Would anyone be interested in doing that?

There must be a way you can create an online league within the game to save Admin work on here?

We should get a VT Fifa League on the go....

The last time we did it (Fifa11) it was really fun, but the teams were unfair.

I think we should play with either 4star or 4.5star teams.

Would anyone be interested in doing that?

There must be a way you can create an online league within the game to save Admin work on here?

Yeah would deff be up for that.

Where is the link to the FUT webapp?

And AVFCforever1991 it's on, it's onnnnnnn. I will make sure I humiliate you and report back to this thread. :P

We definately need a league though, NHL have it spot on this year with online career mode that you can have as many as 750 people in the league. Why the feck can't they do that with FIFA :(

I can't use the web app, it locked me out unfortunately as it wouldn't accept my answer for my secret question :( gotta wait to sign in on a trusted console apparently.

I got really lucky last year with packs, got Ronaldo (the good one) not too far into the game. Fingers crossed for this year.

Â