FIFA 13

GarethRDR

I am definitely not bothering with UT this year as the only way you can get anything decent is by spending real money. I will probably just play H2H and get my pro 100%.

I probably racked up about 100 quid on mine, it was horrible, I actually felt slightly addicted and it got to the point where I was trying to justify to my myself that buying one more pack was ok.

I am definitely not bothering with UT this year as the only way you can get anything decent is by spending real money. I will probably just play H2H and get my pro 100%.

I probably racked up about 100 quid on mine, it was horrible, I actually felt slightly addicted and it got to the point where I was trying to justify to my myself that buying one more pack was ok.

My mate slashed about the same when they released some stupid set of in forms. He got nothing and got pissed off, stopped playing and never played again. One winner in that case, EA.

My mate slashed about the same when they released some stupid set of in forms. He got nothing and got pissed off, stopped playing and never played again. One winner in that case, EA.

It's because you're only paying a fiver a time, it doesn't seem so bad, they soon rack up!

You'd play 300 games of Fifa in one weekend?! :shock:

I'm not sure I've managed 300 since I got the game

God no, just 300 in total! Would it even be possible to play 300 games in a weekend?

Haha, I was gonna say!

I don't think it is, would probably taje about 70 hours I reckon :D

I don't understand some people. I played as Torino and got matched up against Dundee United. I went 1-0 down and he played the ball accross the back, everytime his keeper had it held on until the game forced him to kick it. I equalise halfway through the 2nd half and win it late on. I got about 5 messages calling me all sorts - why are people like this? I feel sorry for them. Play cheap as shit to win a game, then when you don't win abuse the other player? What kind of life do they have!

Happens all the time. People that pass it across the back just get punished by me. The abuse always follows, that's after the have finished using all their pauses and watching every replay.

Happens all the time. People that pass it across the back just get punished by me. The abuse always follows, that's after the have finished using all their pauses and watching every replay.
Ah this.

For the past 2 monthsish I've really just used Croatia online, and every now and then you get paired against Brazil, Madrid, Barca. And some will pass it across their defenc for the opening 5 mintues so you can't quit (expecting you will when you touch the ball, of course you can dashboard anyway) and then i'll go on to beat them, sometimes 3 or 4 -0. And then I get abuse after. Just funny.

Having not bought it last year, I will definitely be buying it this year.

I usually host the Villatalk PS3 league which I won in Fifas '10 & '11 so look forward to kicking your asses again :)

I did have a few games around my brothers house on Fifa 12 but found the defensive system very different and hard, probably ok once you get used to it.

Looking forward to it immensely

Apparently its going to have move support for ps3 but i cant find any articles stating how.

Do any of you working in the gaming industries have any more information? I'm trying to think how it could possibly work.

Would be nice to use my move controller for something as its just been sitting there for 2 years waiting for a game I can use it on. Only eyepet has had any use for it in this household, needless to say not by me though.

I was once down 2-1 at half. The guy had been passing it around the back after he got his lead, so at half I broke out the 1-1-8 formation and went ultra attacking. Needless to say his tactic failed miserably and I scored 2 quick goals. I then changed my formation to 5-3-2 and did exactly what he did to me. Had probably 85% possession in the 2nd half. Gave me a good laugh.

I wish they would make the career mode online, there is no need for a AI in this game anymore when you can play real life players.
Near impossible to implement though, you'd need 20 players, who play regularly at the same time, and none of them to get bored and leave when things aren't going their way. The leagues you can set up between friends are the closest thing.

I wish they would make the career mode online, there is no need for a AI in this game anymore when you can play real life players.
Near impossible to implement though, you'd need 20 players, who play regularly at the same time, and none of them to get bored and leave when things aren't going their way. The leagues you can set up between friends are the closest thing.

They are doing it with NHL 13 I think.

There must be something they can think of. I want to use my pro online whilst controlling the rest of the team.

• 4 weeks later...
Â