FIFA 13

GarethRDR

I must say the full release plays, much, much better than the demo. Couple of things I posted on the Twitter:

Unlockable 1982 kit:

A3e3GEXCUAAsE7G.jpg

The only player you need for skill challenges :)

A3e5SszCAAIV8eb.jpg

First Goal, in the Ultimate Team intro tournament thing.

Finally my first Villa game on the Live Fixture mode and I honestly wasn't taking the piss (maybe just a little bit).

A3evXpnCYAMSYfp.jpg

The full stats for all the Villa players. Most of them very poor. Also get the feeling Gabby will be a silver on Ultimate team.

dy3xx3.jpg

29vnfo1.jpg

2ng8wg1.jpg

ajo750.jpg

The fact that Lichaj is worse than Hutton and Warnock says a lot about these ratings. Also why did Guzan's rating go down? If anything he proved he is a much better keeper than he was last season. Guess I'll be playing a 4-3-3

Given

Hutton Vlaar Dunne Warnock

Bannan Kea Ireland

N'Zogbia Bent Agbonlahor

Ridiculous that I will be playing Hutton and Warnock even though they dont deserve to have that rating.

I am gonna give Lichaj and Lowton a rating boost. Both should be at 72. Guzan will be at 78 and Given will be at 78 as well. N'zogbia should be at like 73.

My favourite new addition the the game is that it finally remembers your last line-up/tactics on the team selection in seasons.

Great news - it was so frustrating having to do it all over again before every match on FIFA 12. Even more so if someone quit early in the game!

pc fifa 13 £19.99 from sainsburys with code SETOK12 http://goo.gl/j04nY

think code works for other platform version of fifa too

Damn - 20% off and I miss this offer! Hopefully something similar will come along soon.

Actually looking forward to Career Mode with that diminished Villa squad and lack of funds, should be a good challenge for a change. Even last year, it was too easy to build a team you could sim all the way to Europe with.

Â