Matthew Lowton

Qwpzxjor1

He was ok last season defo had more desire and passion.

Scoring 2 jammy goals doesn't proove PL quality for me though.

Jammy? They were f'in superb and very much intentional.

One was possibly intentional - the other was pure jam took a massive deflection.

If that goal against Stoke was "possibly" intentional I'd like to see what he can do when he really tries to take on a shot

He was ok last season defo had more desire and passion.

Scoring 2 jammy goals doesn't proove PL quality for me though.

Jammy? They were f'in superb and very much intentional.

One was possibly intentional - the other was pure jam took a massive deflection.

If that goal against Stoke was "possibly" intentional I'd like to see what he can do when he really tries to take on a shot

I'd like to see what he can do when he tries as well. 

Shame he hasn't at all this season.

Don't think he wants to be here. Looks nonchalant compared to last season.

Just doesn't care, affects his game.

he'll soon be getting his wish then

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Graeme Bailey, sky sports journo.

Don't know what to feel really. Lowton was beyond poor last season, but the season before that he was brilliant. That performance he put in versus Sunderland was one of the very best I've seen in a villa shirt

• Like 2

He was poor last seaspn, for whatever reason. Confidence or coasting I don't know.

would give him another season, but I think Lambert has either lost faith in him or had enough of him.

Middlesbrough haven't got two pennies to run together so they can **** off.

As a defender, he is woeful. He has no basic defensive sense which is bad enough but he doesn't even have the mobility to compensate for it. Hutton and Bacuna are easily ahead of him in my eyes, which sums up my estimation of him.

• Like 1

Although I feel he did well overall in the position last season, I am not looking forward to Bacuna battling against Hutton for the RB slot, especially as Bacuna has looked lively in pre-season being played further up the pitch.

I'd much rather we sold Lowton if he is off, this isn't going to benefit us at all.

Â