Matthew Lowton

Qwpzxjor1

just sell him back to Sheffield and go buy that Cresswell chap. Wait.. was he a right back or left back? Either way.. go get someone else.

Sheffield UNITEDSorry to pick on you but this has been annoying me since the third round draw on here, there's more than one team in Sheffield!

just sell him back to Sheffield and go buy that Cresswell chap. Wait.. was he a right back or left back? Either way.. go get someone else.

Sheffield UNITEDSorry to pick on you but this has been annoying me since the third round draw on here, there's more than one team in Sheffield!

maybe he wants to sell him to the city itself

I agree with Lambert's stance on this. You must have discipline in the squad and if Lambert hadn't taken any action then that would have set a precedent for the rest of the players.

Lambert fines players for bringing mobiles into the dressing room, I'm not sure discipline is an issue.

Or the Sheffield team itself, can't remember what league they in but they are supposedly the oldest football club.

I agree with Lambert's stance on this. You must have discipline in the squad and if Lambert hadn't taken any action then that would have set a precedent for the rest of the players.

Lambert fines players for bringing mobiles into the dressing room, I'm not sure discipline is an issue.

Who said discipline is an issue?

My point clearly stipulated stated that there might have been an issue without Lambert acting.

Sheffield UNITED. Sorry to pick on you but this has been annoying me since the third round draw on here, there's more than one team in Sheffield!

Or the Sheffield team itself, can't remember what league they in but they are supposedly the oldest football club.

Sheffield FC, founded 1857 and recognised by FIFA as the oldest club in the world. Play in the NPL division one south.

Sheffield UNITED. Sorry to pick on you but this has been annoying me since the third round draw on here, there's more than one team in Sheffield!

Sheffield FC, founded 1857 and recognised by FIFA as the oldest club in the world. Play in the NPL division one south.

Interestingly (well not really) Lowton actually spent a season on loan with Sheffield Fc while a youngster at Sheffield Utd.

and play in north east derbyshire now not in sheffield. Very close to where the Lowton family are from. I go and watch SFC sometimes great pub in the ground

thats the one..... lol

Â