General Transfer speculation thread with guff from Twitter

TrentVilla

You should all follow @ITK_Watch coz he keeps a record of all the bullshiting "ITKs" on Twitter and exposes them when they committ Epic Failness. It does actually help realise though who might have genuine contacts and who is a spotty 15 year old desperate for "followers" as a badge of honour and seeking attention constantly.

@Agent_ITK is one of the worst on Twitter trust me. Follow that guy above and you'll see how much it is guess work.

• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just looking on transfer league for the cost of some of our recent transfers. 17 million last year and the only player that done well was Given.

4 million for Hutton?! WTF!

The Brahimi news seems to be gathering a bit of pace, not sure if he'll get on as well in the Premiership but if he costs around the 2.5 million then it's worth a shot. If the club were willing to waste almost twice that on Hutton then 2.5 to try out a young and doing relatively well player is a bargain.

Just ban Twitter from being allowed to be mentioned on the forum if people are going to bitch like children about it. We'll see how interesting the thread gets then.

It's the only way to please everyone it seems. If you want to follow stuff on Twitter, get Twitter, if not then don't. I'm bored of people complaining about Twitter and accusing us folk who follow certain supposed ITK's as being gullible like we believe everything that is spouted. If I knew so many people were going to cry about it I wouldn't have bothered. Bloody hell, such drama.

If Moose is the source, let me give you a few names he's said that are joining WHU, he said Zaha was done, only for the Palace Chairman to tweet him saying that's news to me? He also said Holt and Ellia were done, do they look like joining? Now Clyne might very well join them, I won't lose any sleep however, as there are plenty of full-backs PL will be looking at, also shows he's on a free and he ends up at West Ham.

If Moose is the source, let me give you a few names he's said that are joining WHU, he said Zaha was done, only for the Palace Chairman to tweet him saying that's news to me? He also said Holt and Ellia were done, do they look like joining? Now Clyne might very well join them, I won't lose any sleep however, as there are plenty of full-backs PL will be looking at, also shows he's on a free and he ends up at West Ham.

I remember when Ary was sacked the Moose said Moyles was a done deal, and someone at Everton dared him to repeat it, because he would be sued. He shat himself and retracted it.

I remember when Ary was sacked the Moose said Moyles was a done deal, and someone at Everton dared him to repeat it, because he would be sued. He shat himself and retracted it.

That was a real LOL moment as he showed the tweople what a snivelling little gobshite he really is.

The problem is, there are far too many simpletons that believe anything they read in newspapers and on social networking sites. I guarantee that if I went on twitter right now and made a tweet saying that we were signing a certain player today, some people would believe it and either retweet it or start spreading it themselves.

If people want to listen to all that shit then I just let them get on with it. Personally, the only time I believe it is if the information has officially came from Villa! I don't even take much notice of SSN that much anymore due to how much "Sky Sources" have got wrong over the last few transfer windows. It seems that even they believe some of the social networking bullshit rumours!

Oh for the days when I used to get up and check teletext for latest transfer news!

Don't see the problem with Twitter, just don't follow idiots, simples. It is a great way of engaging the reliable journos and getting latest news from those sources.

Otherwise stop obsessing about transfers and enjoy the summer (weather permitting)

Speaking to a palace ST holder the other night, he wasn't exactly doing gambols over Clyne, wasn't shedding many tears that he may be off

Is he being over-hyped ?

MM has been incredibly quiet of late

Are all of his contacts gone ?

No, it's just that he is no longer a 'mystery' to the club and therefore he won't get the info if he spreads it., as I understand his position to be

Kendrick is really one of the few who is ITK. I think sometimes he doesn't get all the info he should. Is he well liked by avfc or do they keep him at arms length a bit too much?

I do miss MM he did get it right most of the time.

Kendrick is really one of the few who is ITK. I think sometimes he doesn't get all the info he should. Is he well liked by avfc or do they keep him at arms length a bit too much?

I do miss MM he did get it right most of the time.

Ive said it before, but i think Kendrick is only told what the club are prepared to be made common knowledge.

They know he is on Twitter and therefore will keep the sensitive stuff away from him.

He is effectively the clubs mouth piece to us fans.

Still no sign of the 2 most important signings this summer?

His backroom staff?

From hearing what he had to say yesterday he cannot wait for the season to begin i just with he had more to work with behind the scenes

MM has been incredibly quiet of late

Are all of his contacts gone ?

No, it's just that he is no longer a 'mystery' to the club and therefore he won't get the info if he spreads it., as I understand his position to be

I would think the club always knew who MM was and used him as they saw fit to spread stories. I guess that will come as a massive let down to lots of posters on VT.