General Transfer speculation thread with guff from Twitter

TrentVilla

• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Annan. Im the only ITK you should trust.

Interesting omariqy!! we were linked a while back

A good DM option. Still hope we see Olsson to replace Warnock, a winger and ST as well.

That guy on twitter said him 3 days ago.

But he did also said we had tabled a bid for Carroll. Pinch of salt.

Seems to have mentioned a lot about Annan though.

VILLA _INSIDER‏@VILLA_INSIDER1

The Anthony Annan link seems to have resurfaced. Hearing that Lambert really wants to bring him in for the right price. #AVFC

@CustomMade_x We made a bid 4 Cresswell on Thursday. As far as I know, Carroll has only met with Villa reps. Firm interest in Anthony Annan.

Two DM's Paul Lambert has enquired about are Étienne Capoue of Toulouse & Anthony Annan. Nothing agreed though. #avfc

I dont know how big the white dude is, but if that other guy is Anthony Annan he has to be like 1,50 meters or something. Annan is a much smaller man, maybe 1,70 meters and just overall smaller... Im on my phone and dont know how many feet that is by head calculus...

(back on computer, 1.5 meters=4 feet 9 inches, 1.7 meters=5 feet 7 inches)

1.70 meters was a good guess, according to wikipedia he is actually 1.71 meters :)

I dont know how big the white dude is, but if that other guy is Anthony Annan he has to be like 1,50 meters or something. Annan is a much smaller man, maybe 1,70 meters and just overall smaller... Im on my phone and dont know how many feet that is by head calculus...

huh.

Benteke is supposed to be the black bloke. Young 21 year old from Genk, scored 18 in 33. Big unit.

Cresswell is another.

It is said that no more are coming in till Warnock and Hutton are cleared from the wage bill.

Who knows?

What exactly has happened today? In ten words or less.

Random black man at training ground everyone thinks it's M'Bia

More like M'Bollocks

Views are mixed. Poulsen, Olsson, Jones, Annan, Defoe and M'Bia have all been suggested. Unfortunately, nobody has told us how black he is so we can't rule anyone out. :lol:

Benteke is supposed to be the black bloke. Young 21 year old from Genk, scored 18 in 33. Big unit.

Cresswell is another.

It is said that no more are coming in till Warnock and Hutton are cleared from the wage bill.

Who knows?

Where you getting this info from?

Why does he even have to be a player? Why couldnt he be a chef or some sort of salesman selling sports software or sports equipment.

I hope it is a player but I cant believe that an unknown black man at BMH has got so much attention.

Why does he even have to be a player? Why couldnt he be a chef or some sort of salesman selling sports software or sports equipment.

I hope it is a player but I cant believe that an unknown black man at BMH has got so much attention.

Because I doubt the people you mentioned get chauffer driven in a black merc.

Cresswell is another.

Who knows?

if we get benteke I will wet myself :3 Awsome front man and would suit the Prem!!!, how do you know this mate?