General Transfer speculation thread with guff from Twitter

TrentVilla

• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

KKFootball (usually reliable) has been told to expect movement this week. Both in and out. Wahey!

To be fair it was either last week or the week before that he said it was going to be a busy week for Villa.

It wasn't.

He's been saying it since July 30th. He will get it right one time.

I've never been rude, or condescending to anyone on here and certainly haven't resorted to name calling so maybe you should practice what you preach.

I have noticed your posts with Mantis over the past couple of weeks and think you’re incredibly condescending towards him.

You appear to stop arguing halfway through to repeatedly post how he is embarrassing himself.

Poor form

Complete rubbish.

I have never been condescending towards Mantis and have actually tried very hard to be more than civil towards him by explaining my opinion. If you look back through our posts you will see that Mantis has actually used insulting remarks which i hasten to add, you seemingly have ignored.

I've never been rude, or condescending to anyone on here and certainly haven't resorted to name calling so maybe you should practice what you preach.

I have noticed your posts with Mantis over the past couple of weeks and think you’re incredibly condescending towards him.

You appear to stop arguing halfway through to repeatedly post how he is embarrassing himself.

Poor form

Complete rubbish.

I have never been condescending towards Mantis and have actually tried very hard to be more than civil towards him by explaining my opinion. If you look back through our posts you will see that Mantis has actually used insulting remarks which i hasten to add, you seemingly have ignored.

maybe you guys should have your own thread, and that's not me slagging either of you off as you both have interesting and valid opinions, just saying they are quite epic.

With Rodwell leaving Evernot I wonder if that puts them in the market for any of our midfielders that may be considered fringe players. I think they were interested in Delph while he was at Leeds.?

Poor form

Complete rubbish.

maybe you guys should have your own thread, and that's not me slagging either of you off as you both have interesting and valid opinions, just saying they are quite epic.

psst... dont encourage them ;)

Henry Franks ‏@Footyagent65

Villa fans - Im hearing that Lambert has had a £13 million bid accepted by Man City for Adam Johnson. #avfc #mcfc #johnson

gerrin' deffo happening now like. This lad is much more reliable than the other 64 footy agents :lol:

I call shenanigans :!:

Can't see it being true.

Beyond the obvious Twitter criticism, IF we're going to spend big, then it needs to be on a Striker or Defensive Mid. We need to get a few players in before worrying about luxury players like Johnson.

I can't see us spending that much on a winger when we already have N'Zogbia, Albrighton & Holman to play in those positions (and, the way we've been playing, Ireland aswell).

LB and ST are a priority, in my opinion.

I'd be spending big on a winger if i was PL....

im not saying we couldn't do with another ST but our wingers are poor IMO...

Zogs has looked poor this pre season...Alby is injured and may struggle when he comes back (plus i dont rate him) and Holman isnt the type to skip past a player and get to the touchline to put a cross in...

Johnson is a pro at this and Bent would lap up the tap ins...

we are still severely lacking in attacking creativity

Agreed, if AJ is available, I'd love for us to get him. He is being wasted at Man City.

This guy on twitter also said that RVP will sign for Man Utd within 2 days, and when this happens Welbeck/Hernandes will be out on loan, possibly to us.

It's either a huge wind up, or a couple of brilliant deals for us, in my opinion.