Karim El Ahmadi

Feyenoord

KKFootball on Twitter just wrote a short tweet in Arabic that translated to 'Welcome' so I guess we should hear something tomorrow or the next couple of days.

I have to say, I'm really looking forward to seeing a team with Holman & El Ahmadi

I'm looking forward to see El Ahmadi but have little interest in watching Holman.

I like a DM to be a work horse and have a bit about them which he seems to be but Holman seems nothing more than a try hard with little technical ability. He basically seems like an older albrighton and I can't think of many things that could bore me more down villa park.

My guess is Lambert will see Holman as little more than a squad player and will go and get a proper wide player.

Richard are you Paul Lambert? ;)

Cant be! Paul Lambert has got a sense of humour!

That was low...im sorry Rich. :oops:

:winkold:

Has he?

Our Paul is without doubt one of the dourest men in football. Fine by me, just saying though....

Richard are you Paul Lambert? ;)

Cant be! Paul Lambert has got a sense of humour!

That was low...im sorry Rich. :oops:

:winkold:

Has he?

Our Paul is without doubt one of the dourest men in football. Fine by me, just saying though....

Still not as dour as McDoom. :P

Intriguing in the sense the Moroccan and Holmann are complete unknown quantities in the PL

& we have no idea how the likes of Ireland & the Zog will perform under lambert

It's all ifs and buts at the moment

Intriguing in the sense the Moroccan and Holmann are complete unknown quantities in the PL

For **** sake CI he has a name.

I have got to the point where I just breeze past his posts, completely ignoring them.

Lots of twitter activity to say that Karim El Ahmadi will be signing for Villa tomorrow. I hope for a busy week.

For **** sake CI he has a name.

Quite, I wish that chap that shops in Tesco's would use it. :winkold:

Ah Cooper's Injury trolling his ****-wittery across all the major Villa message boards. I wondered where he went after getting the old 'Spanish archer' from H&V! Has he suggested Jermain Beckford yet this window?

Â