Karim El Ahmadi

Feyenoord

I'd use the term "World Class" to describe the Messi & Ronaldo's of this world

Benzema is one or two rungs down

He alone would not put 50,000 bums on seats as the other 2 world class players can and do

Benzema ?? Looked shite at euros

Out of all the Karim's you could have chosen to destroy my fact you choose one of the best strikers in Europe?!?

The point stands, did you miss the euros ?

The same Euro's where Nicklas Bendtner scored twice?

Maybe we should sign him instead using your logic?

I'd use the term "World Class" to describe the Messi & Ronaldo's of this world

Benzema is one or two rungs down

He alone would not put 50,000 bums on seats as the other 2 world class players can and do

Nearly 9000 posts of absolute dross in 12 months, congratulations.

Please, just stop replying to him.

If you saw a pissed up tramp in the street pretending to do Karate and randomly shouting things at passers by you'd give him a wide berth, right?

Well here's the online version.

DM is one of the areas we're very poor in and PL has identified that. El Ahmadi looks ok on YouTube, the prem will be a big step up though. I think he needs to follow this with a new LB, then he's got the two main problems hopefully sorted.

If you saw a pissed up tramp in the street pretending to do Karate and randomly shouting things at passers by you'd give him a wide berth, right?

Yeah and you're the Internet version of the fat schoolyard bully with bad dandruff. Keep it going though as you clearly get off on it

:crylaugh::clap: brilliant

Â