Karim El Ahmadi

Feyenoord

I think I'd rather have Sylla out there but there's no doubt there's depth in this squad now.

Agreed. Surely there will be times this season due to injuries or suspension that we will need to rotate the midfielders and KEA is a good option to have. 

I think I'd rather have Sylla out there but there's no doubt there's depth in this squad now.

if sylla is still out for weds and KEA plays well again then sylla will have to wait for his chance and earn his place back, that's what competition for places is all about.

• Like 1

Was absolutely outstanding today especially in the way he constantly harassed Arsenal and put in a lot of excellent tackles. And to think the crap he was getting for simply being in the starting IX. Sylla has some work to do to get back in that midfield.

Did exactly what was needed today, played the ball and filled the gaps when Arsenal attacked.

Great tactics from Lambert and a good performance from KEA.

Be nice if he could continue but he'll need to be replaced for some of the more physical, less time on the ball games; he was smart enough to evade the high line today and play in some good passes, that helped us a lot.

Be nice if he could continue but he'll need to be replaced for some of the more physical, less time on the ball games;

More physical? Did you see today's game. Delph got nailed a fair few times. Chamberlain slides in at Luna and somehow Luna gets booked. Gibbs headers Weimann only to cut his own head open... Not to mention Sagna's fall... Was a pretty physical game today.

I've never got the hate for KEA. Always done a job for us, especially in the big games he's played in.

He just got the pick a villa player a hate him Tag Many players have had it including Gabby and Petrov who turned it around.

The likes of Warnock, Hutton and Bannon were banished.

KEA can lose the hate tag.

I actually think KEA could be more of a threat to Westwood's place rather then Sylla's. He can match what Westwood offers on the ball and on today's showing offers far more off it. I like Westwood and appreciate what he offers but let's face it, he is pretty terrible at dispossessing opponents and breaking up opposition play.

Played well today. I think the fans were a bit harsh to write him off after one season when you could see he had quality. Good to have options in the middle.

Exactly, he had a stop start season last year with settling into a new league, ACON, injuries and our dodgy form at parts. He was poor in a few games last season but also played well in others so just wish some people would give overseas signings a bit more time in some cases, plenty of good players have come to this league, struggled first season and then been much better from 2nd season on. I really like the way he presses players high up the pitch, it's obviously something him and Sylla have been told to do

A few loose balls from Westwood. A few turnovers from Delph. But KEA? Does he ever miss a pass?

His ability to regain and then retain possession is a big asset. Only shaded by Guzan and Agonlahor against Arsenal - long may his form continue!

Yep, more or less agree with most post above.

He was excellent yesterday, hopefully he can keep it up and not look to play only the square or back passes as he seemed to last season. Maybe just maybe we are starting to see the real KEA.

Â