Letter Of Complaint

Villamad08

How tall are you parents, out of interest? Chances are if they're average or close to average height you'll probably have a massive growth spurt at some point, therefore you should be able to get the adult shirts in the near future.

In response to the original post:

It seems that the issue is extremely specific - i.e. that you sit between clothing sizes, other than custom making a shirt just for you which is a child's size but with sponsorship, I cant see what else you would have them do - i'm sure that there are others in a similar position but it's a fairly small section.

Appreciate it's a bit shit from your perspective but can't really expect them to do much about it and I dont personally feel that it warranted a complaint however, kudos to you for making yourself heard, just maybe direct it a little better next time ;)

get a small adults and wash it on a hot wash then put it in the tumble drier kapow a small persons shirt with the logo.

A hot wash and the tumble dryer? You might get half a logo if you're lucky.

First of all I am serious and not trying to be smart

What about a ladies shirt, they are smaller and have the sponsor on, I don't know how they fit but if you got a large ladies would anyone know the difference?

Well done on the letter,

Always fight for your right

First of all I am serious and not trying to be smart

What about a ladies shirt, they are smaller and have the sponsor on, I don't know how they fit but if you got a large ladies would anyone know the difference?

Well done on the letter,

Always fight for your right

To party?

**** hell, I'd work on the English a bit if you have your GCSE's next year mate. That letter reads like something from a Vicky Pollard sketch.

I love how this thread has become some sort of dear deadry for small people.

Having re-read the thread it would appear that more people have an issue with the precision of the written word than personal stature.

Â