SPECULATION: Kyle Naughton (Spurs)

Villan4Life

don't post an awful lot, however this thread has had me in stitches!

On the other note, Naughton would be an excellent signing, better than any of the dross bar Lichaj and Carlos in our defence from last year!

I would definitely welcome this, especially at the reported £3-4 million.

I don't know him that well, but surely 3-4 million is not enough for Gareth? :winkold:

I'd settle for 3-4 million if part of the deal includes Richard going too.

:winkold:

I dont know about much but im surprised that mighty banner in the first picture did not do the trick!

The comma instead of an apostrophe is certainly a different take on...any type of grammar.

I bet you are a right laugh at a party,

Aston-Villa-fans-001.jpg

EMP-5924167.jpg

I'm touched, but my mind's made up. At my age, I've only got one more forum in me and I need a fresh challenge.

Those pictures made me feel very sad.

Oh, what could have been...

I dont know about much but im surprised that mighty banner in the first picture did not do the trick!

The comma instead of an apostrophe is certainly a different take on...any type of grammar.

Grammar talk is a panties dropper. :)

Grammar talk is a panties dropper. :)

Tell me about it....if you can get the conversation around to double negatives they'll usually take it up the Gary Glitter!

Put this in the rumour thread but may aswell drop it in here too.

That Mini_Beest fella on twitter has RT'd one of 'them' accounts saying Naughton will make a permanent move to the Villa, £4.5million. Shrugs. He re-tweets anything that boy.

Â