No Longer Interested: (Ole Gunnar Solskjaer - Molde FK)

VillaGoMarching

[quote="SikhInTrinity

Leeds in the Playoff's they should have been bloody promoted the first time he got there. I worked in Huddersfield, used to go and watch Leeds as Bannan was there, trust me it was bloody hoofball. Dreadful manager if appointed, nice chap as he used to play for us, but AM was also decent, I'm sick of these decent chaps, just want a decent manager. Can you please stop saying Div1, no matter how NPower have re-branded the leagues, it is DIV 2 in my book.

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, people are asking why am I still hopeful.

Yesterday I was told it was done, but that there was going to be drama attached. Hence my comment yesterday about a charade.

Now, I have not had it confirmed or denied that last night was part of the drama I was told to expect. News broke late and I can't contact my guy right now.

It's possible that it's over, but it might not be; hence me saying 'don't lock the thread' rather than 'it's still on'.

I hadn't seen this post earlier from Gazton.

And whilst this may sound rude and I hope Gazton doesn't take it this way as it's not intended to be as insulting as this possibly sounds - but what would Gazton know? Seriously - if this last week has taught any of you gullible people it's not to believe people posting silly cryptic messages that can come across as attention seeking nothing. Not the case with Gazton - but this constant stream of 'ITK' bollocks twitter accounts from people basically seeing what they see in the newspapers is ridiculous. Nobody knows whats going on and the pretend otherwise and cling on to some faceless names on the internet is not the way to go about it.

Gazton posted a week before Ireland signed that it was a deal done. Anybody on this message board could have done that. It had been in the papers for weeks.

I posted something similar this morning first thing, absolutely 1000% this

I for one love ITK and their postings. Go ITKs! Sometimes they miss, sometimes shit happens that is beyond control. That's life.

For that matter I see nothing wrong in being carried away either. Isn't that what being a football fan is all about?

Don't you ever stop sharing your stuff, Gazton, MM and others. This is the next best thing from being on a proper rollercoaster. :D

Solskjær this morning: "We'll stay at home, that's decided. But much of what's reported in the newspapers today is nonsense".

It's just all so flipping cryptic. No where have MoldeFK come out with a statement saying - OGS is to continue as manager...

PC to follow.

They've shifted the PC as well - Norwegian's are starting to pick up on all the uncertainty around this as well.

The family thing is a bit of a smokescreen. OGS has lived here before - he knows the score what it's like in UK. If it's true he already held

talks with Lerner in March/April then he's had a fair few weeks to decide he didn't want to uproot his family.

I suppose we shall have to wait for the press conference to see what comes out.........

I think it will be a very interesting presser - hopefully no bullshit. That way we should find out what really is up with our club - to perform a u-turn like OGS has done is mind-boggling.

If it's true he already held

talks with Lerner in March/April then he's had a fair few weeks to decide he didn't want to uproot his family.

I suppose we shall have to wait for the press conference to see what comes out.........

The press conference has **** all to do with us. It is about Molde lording it that they have kept a manager that had never been offered another job.

Wheres this come from that we spoke to him in March/April? not more faceless **** spouting unsubstantiated bollocks on twitter surely.

As I said earlier I believe he was spoken to about the role (to suggest anything else given he flew out to talk to the club last week is utterly ridiculous and just a poor attempt at face saving).

What do you think those discussions where about? Comparing letters they had both had from Fergie?

No for me he was given details of what the job at Villa would be about and told to think about it over the weekend, anyway he had a match on Sunday to prepare for so go away think about it and tell us after the weekend if you are interested.

He did all that, felt the offer was not attractive enough and decided no thanks.

Issue is if it is the same offer for other managers, if it is we may struggle to appoint. The offer needs to change for me now.

Wheres this come from that we spoke to him in March/April? not more faceless **** spouting unsubstantiated bollocks on twitter surely.

No. Gazton asked us the question...remember?

@TimothyAbraham

Veiled message from Molde as part of a story about tickets on their website which confirms Ole Gunnar Solksjaer stays with them.

@TimothyAbraham

Molde on fans buying tickets for Tromso game:"It is also a good opportunity to thank Ole Gunnar that he chooses to stay with us in Molde."

We really need to leave this one alone now. It's not happening.

Randy may as well go if he gets this wrong, in my opinion the only man for the job now is AVB, if he's just going to appoint someone average Di Matteo, Curbs, Martinez just throw in John Gregory at least he loves the club and wouldnt be thinking about a cv.

No. Gazton asked us the question...remember?

oh right must be something in it then if someone typed it on a message board.

Randy and OGS seemed to be made for each other. Randy flies home to spend quality time with his family before OGS had even left Brum, and OGS puts his family before Villa as well. there's an expression that says "nice guys always finish second." You've got to be totally focused to the point of selfishness to succeed in the Premier league.

Randy may as well go if he gets this wrong, in my opinion the only man for the job now is AVB, if he's just going to appoint someone average Di Matteo, Curbs, Martinez just throw in John Gregory at least he loves the club and wouldnt be thinking about a cv.

I don't see Martinez as average....but I have no wish to get into a debate right now :)

Bummer, huge bummer :(