No Longer Interested: (Ole Gunnar Solskjaer - Molde FK)

VillaGoMarching

oh right must be something in it then if someone typed it on a message board.

Look I only said what had been typed on a message board and my post said "if it's true".... why get upset with my post if

everything posted on a message board is tosh?

If you don't want to take any notice of any supposed ITK from Gazton, MM or anyone else...then just dont' read it.

If someone has genuinely changed their mind at the last minute or AVFC have pulled out then it's no one's fault on VT

We'll just all have to wait and see.

Look if you don't like having the mickey taken out of you for believing everything that you read...then just dont' read it.

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh right must be something in it then if someone typed it on a message board.

Look I only said what had been typed on a message board and my post said "if it's true".... why get upset with my post if

everything posted on a message board is tosh?

If you don't want to take any notice of any supposed ITK from Gazton, MM or anyone else...then just dont' read it.

If someone has genuinely changed their mind at the last minute or AVFC have pulled out then it's no one's fault on VT

We'll just all have to wait and see.

There is no 'if', he's not coming and I have absolutely no idea why people can't accept that.

I think it's a fair statement that if Ole was offered the job on Friday he would have taken it and Molde wouldn't have had the chance/time to mount a counter offensive.

This is very disappointing, if true.

My opinion is that Solskjaer was never plan a. I am hoping that plan a has though come to fruition and he has got wind of it and has pulled out stating family reasons to save face.

Possibly I'm sure he was one of a number of options.

However as I've said before I was told last night that staff at VP were wispering OGS as if it was sorted.

Lerner didn't manage to get his No 1 choice last Summer and yes I personally do have a bit of ITK about that from several sources......... & McLeish was a disaster - so let's hope they've kept lots of irons in the fire this time!

can i ask why people keep asking for the thread to be locked or keep commenting on people discussing this? just stop reading it.

Because it depressing to read that we have been turned down by a young up and coming manager and the thread no longer has any relevance.

ie. the subject is void.

FWIW i don't think that Mr L went home last Friday. He flew in that direction, but I think that he ended up elsewhere.

The Azores!

So Randy may have wanted to go home, but couldn't make up his mind! :winkold: Thanks for all the info over the past years Trees. Cheers.

Look if you don't like having the mickey taken out of you for believing everything that you read...then just dont' read it.

I certainly do NOT beleive everything I read thanks as I've explained before.

Certain ITK persons won't post on VT or twitter for that matter because of the abuse they've had in the past.

What would you prefer NO ITK at all?

Sheesh!!

Tweets saying the odds are dropping on OGS again.

What the heck is going on? Is this just bookies keeping the story alive to make some more dosh?

People really don't understand betting, do they? Odds depend initially on the bookies' knowledge and insight, but from thereon reflect the betting patterns of the public. If 10,000 people simultaneously went and put £100 on Mr Blobby to become the next AVFC manager it would drop his odds...it doesn't mean it's going to happen.

Randy may as well go if he gets this wrong, in my opinion the only man for the job now is AVB, if he's just going to appoint someone average Di Matteo, Curbs, Martinez just throw in John Gregory at least he loves the club and wouldnt be thinking about a cv.

So if Randy can't get AVB then he should leave AVFC?

If he can't persuade a manager who won the quadruple in Portugal, including becoming the youngest ever European silverware-winning manager, and who then went to Chelsea and is now sitting pretty on a nice settlement package, biding his time for a top European job...

Give me a break.

I used to have a very reliable itk, no longer at the club mores the pity

Oh him.

Didn't he walk out 5 days before the beginning of the season :winkold:

Another case of 2 and 2 equaling 5 for you I think thetrees. It was not MON.

It was a joke Richard, surely you remember them?

When was the other case of 2 and 2 equalling 5? Please expand.

Thanks for the courtesy Richard.

We'll put that one down as a PFE then :D

There is no 'if', he's not coming and I have absolutely no idea why people can't accept that.

You misunderstand the IF.....

It was meant that anyone can change their minds at the last minute - that's football - things change minute to minute...

as with whose going to win the PL title with a few minutes of the season remaining?!!

Lerner didn't manage to get his No 1 choice last Summer and yes I personally do have a bit of ITK about that from several sources.........

**** me you don't need to be ITK to know that McLeish wasn't first choice. Talk about stating the obvious. I got some ITK for you. The home kit next season is going to be claret and blue :!:

FWIW i don't think that Mr L went home last Friday. He flew in that direction, but I think that he ended up elsewhere.

Hmm I read somewhere that Martinez is not being a Court Jester in Boston but is in Barbados!