No Longer Interested: (Ole Gunnar Solskjaer - Molde FK)

VillaGoMarching

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The more I think about it, the more baffled I am about the season just gone.

I get the feeling that had GED still been able to continue, he would've been backed financially a lot greater than McLeish. That to me suggests that McLeish was some kind of weird experiment that even the board weren't fully behind.

Throw in his shit reputation, dour footballing ethos and the undoubted shit storm surrounding his appointment and it's hard to see what they were trying to achieve?

Compare it to this managerial hunt, the preceding decisiveness in sacking McLeish and the willingness to look at choices outside of the most obvious pool, I can't help but wonder if Randy has some kind of 'Trading Places' style bet going on with some other billionaire chums.

I also have a feeling that the new manager (hopefully OGS) will be backed once more in the market. I expect it to include that Dollar that Randy won in his bet!

My thinking is that this is still 75% happening. Just think it was definitely more than a casual informal chat.

Having said numerous times even before mc got the plug, ole seems to be a perfect fit for us. He wants us and vies versa. Think the board know this and are just ironing out the creases so to say. Unfortunately I think the uproar in Norway has hindered the process slightly which is why I'm saying 75%.

You never know it is the villa way for things to go belly up.

Trappatoni is 73,74 years old. Honestly how many years would we get out of him. We want Young not old, someone who could be with us for the next 10 years.

To be fair, The Trees did state that it was unlikely to be anything to do with us.

Haha, The ads at the top of the page are now advertising visitnorway.co.uk, We have gone Norway mad!

Mine are still russianbrides.com

Whatever happened to the VT'er about to take the Plunge ?