No Longer Interested: (Ole Gunnar Solskjaer - Molde FK)

VillaGoMarching

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its the correct soundtrack when looking for clues about whos going to be the next Villa manager...

I like darker music myself, but i hope the times when Paradise lost was appropriate soundtrack is history :)

Preferably something from the Draconian Times album. ;)

Hell yeah :D Recently bought the live album where they played the entire Draconian times album, that brought back memories from my youth.

Awesome band!!!

I once suggested somewhere on here that we come out to War Pigs by Black Sabbath but I think General Krulak took offence at the opening couple of lines :winkold:

Loving all the Solskjaer songs and I am hoping for many renditions of Ole, Ole Ole Ole, Ole, Ole. If he gets us playing his way it might be Ole's all round, when the opposition aren't getting a touch! :lol:

Milenko, just so I get some perspective, who's bigger over there OGS or aHa ?

In the 80s aHa, middle of 90s -> present day OSG

I think that aHa actually might have been more popular in the rest of the world more than over here. aHa have had multiple breaks other bands and solo projects along the years but their farewell tour was a big deal.

Any way in my world OSG is bigger, but anyone who makes it big outside our country is a huge star here and gets a lot of attention. Remember it is only five million of us. :D

Satyricon are waaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy bigger than both of them :lol:

Death metal is norways biggest export :) Satyricon actually gets great reviews in the mainstream media here as well, and Sigurd Vongraven (front man in Satyricon) actually seems to be just as nice as a person as OGS.

Think you mean Black Metal dude ;).

Satyircon hasn't been black metal for about 15 years ;) And Wongraven is a bit of a douche

I think that aHa actually might have been more popular in the rest of the world more than over here. aHa have had multiple breaks other bands and solo projects along the years but their farewell tour was a big deal.

Any way in my world OSG is bigger, but anyone who makes it big outside our country is a huge star here and gets a lot of attention. Remember it is only five million of us. :D

Death metal is norways biggest export :) Satyricon actually gets great reviews in the mainstream media here as well, and Sigurd Vongraven (front man in Satyricon) actually seems to be just as nice as a person as OGS.

Im pretty sure you are right :D

Never really understood the labels, death, black, im more old school, power and speed metal kind a guy or used to be, now im into everything even blues and country (not the pop country though).

But back to topic...

Im really getting excited about next season, who ever the next manager is :)

Satyircon hasn't been black metal for about 15 years ;) And Wongraven is a bit of a douche

No, I meant Norway's biggest export. Death metal is bigger in Sweden, but Norway is notorious for its black metal.

If anyone wants to see a bit of Norwegian ire, and for once not directed at us, have a look at my timeline. In an act of boredom I searched #mfk and translated what they're saying. They are livid. Civil war.

Been reading your tweets with great interest Andy, quite insightful really, let's us know what the Molde fans think of it all. Much appreciated.

:thumb: A few have tweeted me to air their displeasure at the board too. They are a little annoyed OGS is going but are utterly acceptant of it and do not hold it against him. But furious the MFK board is hauling the clubs name through the gutter.

I cannot understand why people are reading too much into this?

OGS was one of a shortlist of managers we wanted to speak to

We flew him across for an informal interview

TT gets wind and all hell breaks loose

The VT community believe he is the man and get all carried away

Molde get all bent out of shape and OGS is caught in the middle of a media frenzy

You could always argue that getting carried away is what football is all about. ;)

I think macandally meant "Re-Molded" not "bent out of shape" :winkold:

Haha, The ads at the top of the page are now advertising visitnorway.co.uk, We have gone Norway mad!

I think if OGS joins us a lot more fans will somehow find the money to affjord a season ticket :winkold:

Haha, The ads at the top of the page are now advertising visitnorway.co.uk, We have gone Norway mad!

The ad at the top of the page for me is for "NKI fjernstudier", they offer online schooling, so i guess my english is that bad.

Online marketing is now tailored around individual customers. If you have Norwegian ads at the top of your page it means you've been visiting Norwegian websites and have cookies on your computer. These cookies are used to decide which ads to put up.

It's all a bit Big Brotherish and quite depressing really.

Norways most popular band is DDE (Devils Death Ensemble), they are really evil, check them out at youtube and your heads will spin :)

You have quite a bit of evilness in you yourself, my good sir!

Online marketing is now tailored around individual customers. If you have Norwegian ads at the top of your page it means you've been visiting Norwegian websites and have cookies on your computer. These cookies are used to decide which ads to put up.

It's all a bit Big Brotherish and quite depressing really.

It is isn't it, but it just goes to show how much we have been talking about it that the adverts have now been tailored to all our needs :winkold:

I'm also quiet excited about OGS, as I have said previously I think it's a big gamble but after the dour football last season there could be fun at VP at last!

One of my big concerns is the ManU connection, not that he played for them but I'm really not looking forward to the arrogant bastards saying that as soon as SAF retires then they can and will take him. This isn't his fault as I understand he is a hero to the unwashed and maybe I'm just being a little sensitive but I hated the way they took Yorke and really don't want all the glory hunters having this over us.

I guess I will have to just deal with it if he becomes our manager.

I'm also quiet excited about OGS, as I have said previously I think it's a big gamble but after the dour football last season there could be fun at VP at last!

One of my big concerns is the ManU connection, not that he played for them but I'm really not looking forward to the arrogant bastards saying that as soon as SAF retires then they can and will take him. This isn't his fault as I understand he is a hero to the unwashed and maybe I'm just being a little sensitive but I hated the way they took Yorke and really don't want all the glory hunters having this over us.

I guess I will have to just deal with it if he becomes our manager.

Thing is, no matter who is our manager if they are doing well then eventually someone will probably come in for them.

The alternative is hiring McLeish back and being shit so no one takes him. I don't think we should really be worrying about what the future holds for OGS... we just need to worry about getting him now.