No Longer Interested: (Ole Gunnar Solskjaer - Molde FK)

VillaGoMarching

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The 'last letter' thing is something that one or two VTers should pick up on, because I have alluded, with sarcasm, to it in previous posts. Clearly my posts are only read when I have an interesting snippet :winkold:

i?

The Trees' cryptic clue has really got me stumped.

Not saying he's here for anything Villa related, but so unsatisfying not to be able to break the code.

o Experienced manager - I'm guessing not based in the UK hence the private jet

o Jet belongs to a close contact, who I assume to be a reasonably well known figure himself, for TT to recognise him as a pal of our mystery chap

o That last letter of his name should meet with the criteria of us here on VT

- this is the really confusing bit!

Any ideas anyone???

My only guess for last letter of name is that he's implying it's a vowel - i.e. suggesting Italian/Spanish/S.American name.

With the 'busy' clue, was trying to thing if there's anyone managing at the Euros who's remotely likely, but can't really see anyone who fits all the clues.

Things which interest me;

1) MM now keeping away, if there was nothing going to happen now he would be on. Yes he said there are other people we want to talk to, but it wouldn't be the first time he played things down.

2) Gazton gone missing, has Ireland taken him out drinking before locking him in a cupboard?

3) Sending a jet, on ice (I.E to be put on hold) to bring somebody for a chat? - It does not sit right with me.

4) AM was toast about 3 weeks ago, plenty of time to do things undercover - the statement to back the team till the end of the season was great cover for RL/PF to jet around...

Just a few head thoughts right now.

Cheers TheTrees, or should I say TheTease? :winkold:

I'm going to rack my brain for a little while longer. No doubt this thread will be near the McLeish thread in length by then!!

Cheers for all the info. Definitely put a nice little bit towards VT should the bet come in!

I fully realise that this chap may have nothing to do with Villa, but I do like a good riddle.

Busy right now, experienced manager, not to be found at the bookies...... hmmm :detect::suspect:

Preben Walle ‏@Ohpebbles

By the way, go follow @CheGiaevara for another Norwegian's take on the Ole situation.

Dennis Jones ‏@avfcdj

@CheGiaevara @Ohpebbles What are your thoughts so far, do you think he will go to #avfc ?

Preben Walle ‏@Ohpebbles

@avfcdj @CheGiaevara Yes. He will go there.

Jonas Giæver ‏@CheGiaevara

@Ohpebbles @avfcdj I have to agree with Preben. Just a matter of time.

The 'last letter' thing is something that one or two VTers should pick up on, because I have alluded, with sarcasm, to it in previous posts. Clearly my posts are only read when I have an interesting snippet :winkold:

i?

DeepDish wins the award for the only VTer to read my uninteresting posts :)

Frank Rijkaard is very busy right now isn't he?

Roberto Di Mateo was quite busy last night...

He certainly was.

Slaven Bilić anyone? Busy preparing for the Euro's.

Another three letter manager could be Bert van Marwijk of the Netherlands who is extremely busy right now.

I am just speculating on the trees clues.

Managers who are not listed in the betting right now

Quique sanchez flores, Slaven Bilić, Frank Rijkaard.

Just having some Sunday fun in speculating.

i?

I did a bit of research and looked back at your posts and can only see something about when "Richard" posted about a letter from Fergie. You then said "a bad omen" which makes me think that Richard could be in the name which then made me think Frank Rijkaard but he is with most bookies by the looks of things....

hmmm...

i?

I was going to say Trapattoni but surely not....after working so hard to get Ireland to the Euro's.