No Longer Interested: (Ole Gunnar Solskjaer - Molde FK)

VillaGoMarching

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ole quotes: "If I get an offer, I will leave as soon as I can. I will offer Eikrem a deal and I will bring Richard Hartis and Mark Dempsey."

Really? Did he actually say that?

Apparently so. From a top Norweigan report/journo. Interesting.

Drrrrrrrrrrogba. Sorry, couldnt resist. Sign him up Ole.

Agere are these quotes from? Cannot find them on main Norwegian newssites.

This is the link to the Norwegian article where those quotes are supposedy taken from

... we need a translation not just using Google Translate.

Linky

I presume Eikrem will be offered the job if OGS leaves Molde?

didnt ole's agent stay in the UK after friday? so the possibility of him beeing here to finalize the contract and beeing in contact with ole via phone sounds plausible.

i just keep on making up scenarios which means he will be with us asap lol

I think this might've happen; OGS comes to B'ham to sort out deal, Villa doesn't officially offer contract yet and Solksjaer comes back to make things go fluently and talk to the club but Rökke reacts like 12 year old and all the shit hits the fan so Villa keeps it quiet till start of the week.

No way this isn't happening now.

Deal was agreed in principle yesterday, tbh. They tried to be professional and respectful but these guys at Molde didn't wanna dance, and it's being dragged out into the public gallery.

Ole's responses were as reported to Norwegian Press

1: "That's hypothetical. If I get an offer, I will leave as quickly as possible. Probably after the game on Sunday.

2: "I want Mark Dempsey and Richard Hartis."

3. "Yes, I'm going to give an offer to Magnus Wolff Eikrem. That's it"

Is this the answers to the 3 questions Rökke put to OSG 17 may before he fly to England?

Stuck it through Google translate:

During the press conference Saturday morning would not MFK-management or Ole Gunnar Solskjaer to say what the manager answered the three questions from the boards of ASA Molde Football and Molde FK, and the owner Røkke. Tarje Nordstrand Jacobsen said only that Solskjaer did not give the answers they wanted.

Saturday night, MFK Director Tarje Nordstrand Jacobsen in Rbnett with the answers from Ole Gunnar Solskjaer - so Jacobsen reproduces them from the conversation.

1. Will you lead the MFK of the season?

- It's a hypothetical question, but I get an offer, I will travel as soon as I can - probably after the game against Hønefoss.

2. If / when you go from MFK, will you bring someone from the support of MFK?

- I want to bring Mark (Dempsey) and Richard (Hartis).

3. If / when you go from MFK, will you take with you some of MFK's players?

- Yes, I want to make an offer to Magnus Wolff Eikrem.

- Furthermore, I confronted Ole Gunnar that he would not take such a situation had developed on Thursday evening (May 17th). If he went by plane the next day, it would possibly have consequences. In my experience this, this was a ordrenekt of Ole Gunnar Solskjaer said MFK Director Tarje Nordstrand Jacobsen Rbnett.

Apologies I misunderstood. Magnus Eikrem is one of Molde's players - he wants to bring him to Villa.

lambert want to come her, and bring holt with him, awwwwwwwww for f*ck sake get OGS RL

lambert and holt is like prolonging AM`s football philosophy but maybe churn out a few more wins, i hope too good this is not what we aim for

I'll be genuinely surprised if he's not installed at Villa Park next week.

Tomorrow is his final swansong I would say at MoldeFK

Lerner wouldn't have flown back to the states if he'd got more candidates to interview.

This has turned into one crazy search for a new manager,140 pages in and still going strong,i dont want anybody but OGS managing this team and for the life of me i dont know why,OGS is like a drug and i need a fix.

This is the link to the Norwegian article where those quotes are supposedy taken from

... we need a translation not just using Google Translate.

Linky

I presume Eikrem will be offered the job if OGS leaves Molde?

Offer the manager job to Eikrem? Their 21 year old midfielder????

it says something like this:

Under the PC neither MFK or Ole wanted to say what he replied to the three questions.. just that he didnt give the answers they wanted to hear.

During saturda Tarje MFKs director went out to the news with the answers.

as a hypothetical(sp?) answer i would leave as soon as i can, porbably after the game with honefoss

and he wants to bring dempsey and richard and Eikrem.

although ole is angry that they released the answers firstly as it was a private conversation between him and molde and as they are not 100% correct. But they are generally correct, but he still sticks to te point that no offer has been made.

im swedish, so might be some minor errors, but thats the jist of it

it almost feels like the club is trying to publicly shame him, kind of behaviour is that from what is suppose to be a serious organization :S