No Longer Interested: (Ole Gunnar Solskjaer - Molde FK)

VillaGoMarching

Gazton's comment earlier has got me very curious. He came on and said sorry, thought it was happening etc etc (for the record Gaz I don't think many will think any less of you. Something clearly happened at the last minute).

He then went onto say that he's not giving up hope completely. Now I'm not getting my hopes up at all but why would he say that? It's over isn't it?

I dunno, I'm left feeling very confused right now.

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, I'm sticking my neck out here.. But here goes.

Do not lock this thread yet.

Interesting that he went out to 26-1 and is suddenly bein backed down to 14-1

Someone is still chucking money on him

Shall we shake things up a bit here? I've got an idea that may have something to it. Maybe OGS knew he wasn't going to be offered the job and has done this to save face with the Molde supporters.
That sounds plausible, but if that is the case, why the hell didn't we offer it to him!?

We still might...

Sorry VTers, I pass on what I'm told in good faith. I hope I've got enough of a record to show I'm not a wind-up merchant or attention whore.

However, I'm still not giving up on this.

It's ok Gazton, I myself think that the meeting he had today had something to do with him saying that he isn't interested in the Villa job anymore.

The people who claimed to have known something couldn't foresee that meeting coming.

To me it seems like we wanted him. He wanted to come to us. His employers had other ideas and by the sounds of it are very rich and probably powerful people. To be honest I think for him to come to a relegation candidate at this stage in his managerial career would have been madness. I can't for the life of me understand why fans are angry with the club over this one.

Interesting that he went out to 26-1 and is suddenly bein backed down to 14-1

Someone is still chucking money on him

saw him at 28s when i saw gaztons post and thought 'shall i?' hes back down to 2/1 joint fave now! either everyone started chucking money on, clutching at straws, or somethings going on...

Is this based on a gut feeling or something like that? Why are you doing this?

It's over.

Shall we shake things up a bit here? I've got an idea that may have something to it. Maybe OGS knew he wasn't going to be offered the job and has done this to save face with the Molde supporters.
That sounds plausible, but if that is the case, why the hell didn't we offer it to him!?

We still might...

Villa press contact Brian Doogan on record in Norway saying that they understand wihtdrawal as "final".

Thank **** for that, no one on here would have wanted a man with his track record if OGS stood for

Oliver Graham Smith, if he`s foreign he must be good, FFs.

Come on mate, just say what you mean. I know ITK's love being all cryptic, but it seems like people are just taking the piss now. Sorry if you're totally legit, but it's all going way over the top now. OGS said he's not coming so why are we still holding onto the fading hope?