So will you buy the 2011/12 season review DVD?

The_Rev

I'm thinking I might, based purely on the theory that so few copies will be sold that it will be quite rare when out of print. Perhaps it will be worth a few quid to an eccentric collector who considers himself a completionist in thirty years or so.

It'd need to come with a suicide warning.

Or a couple of razor blades and about 6 foot of hemp rope in case the audience feels the need to put themselves out of their misery.

I imagine it'll be a few shots of Hercules the lion waving a flag or something, then the entire Chelsea away game, Petrov's goal against Everton, Weimann's goal against Stoke, then some more shots of Hercules the lion.

I might buy one and force McLeish to watch it on loop in revenge for what he has made us watch.
Haha, brilliant idea.

McLeish should be strapped down to a chair and forced to watch it for a solid day. I'm not even joking. He actually deserves this. word removed.

I imagine it'll be a few shots of Hercules the lion waving a flag or something, then the entire Chelsea away game, Petrov's goal against Everton, Weimann's goal against Stoke, then some more shots of Hercules the lion.

Don't forget the blowing of the final whistle at today's game.

Magic moments we'll treasure for a lifetime.

Â