Gabby Agbonlahor

R.Bear

He was very lucky to escape a serious injury when scoring, judging by this pi

A6zV0A1CYAAClca.jpg

Christ thats really bad! Carlos should be ashamed he'd do that to a former mate! Possibly didn't intend to do it? I'm unsure

Would love him to see his career out with us. Don't think he'd look right in any other kit.

I hope he does - because then he will definitely go down as a Villa legend. He already is in my books.

I think he's already a legend, not only for his on field achievements from youth upwards but also his undying love for the club and his unsung charity work.

His unsung charity work? The fact that you know about his charity work makes it not unsung at all.

As for yesterday - Great goal Gabby - Keep it up!!

He was very lucky to escape a serious injury when scoring, judging by this pi

A6zV0A1CYAAClca.jpg

The goal clearly distracted everybody but bloody hell, that's a red card all day long.

I know stuff he's done for Acorns that I would never publish on here, so unsung if that makes sense

I know stuff he has done for acorns. Good on him. However, Ive always said - to make it even more impressive - keep it to yourself. The best charity work/donations are those that are kept anonymous imo.

FWIW, I dont think hes anywhere near reached legend status. He definitely has the potential but his form is nowhere near consistent enough. Im not sure we have had a legend in the 20 years I have supported them. Gareth Barry was probably the closest.

The goal clearly distracted everybody but bloody hell, that's a red card all day long.

The picture makes it look a lot worse than it was - certainly a heavy challenge that Gabby'll be feeling today but at the time it was just late, Gabby moved so quickly to get the finishing touch that I can't see how Cuellar would've meant it. Booking definitely, a bit of a harsh red though.

Yep.... looking like the confidence is coming back... its been a long and slow road, but having benteke to take the focus off him is allowing him to start looking like the gabby we know and love.... keep the goals coming and we'll be fine...

No goal ya but great ball for Andi's second. Rafael was definitely there for the taking Gabby doesnt run at people enough he should just knock it past people and use his pace to get by.

I think yesterday Rafael got a bit lucky a few times when Gabby was taking him on, he'd literally just stick a toe out and get a nick on the Ball as gabby was pushing it past him.

Â