Gabby Agbonlahor

R.Bear

His athletic ability doesn't result in anything though. Maybe he'll close someone down half a second faster or outpace his marker before spooning the ball out.

I'd rather have someone who can do something with the ball. 

• Like 4

His athletic ability doesn't result in anything though. Maybe he'll close someone down half a second faster or outpace his marker before spooning the ball out.

Who do we have?

I bet we could get Usain Bolt for far less than we pay Gabriel.

Can he play premiership football?

Who do we have?

I bet we could get Usain Bolt for far less than we pay Gabriel.

Can he play premiership football?
Who knows but he would offer more than the track star masquerading as a footballer we do have . Edited by Brumerican
  • Like 1

Who do we have?

Grealish comes to mind. Cole if he could play 90 minutes week in week out. Kozak and Benteke can't come back soon enough.

Who do we have?

Grealish comes to mind. Cole if he could play 90 minutes week in week out. Kozak and Benteke can't come back soon enough.

There's quite a lot of pressure on this kid; and your post is also based on about 30 minutes of Premier League football.  Hell of a mantle :o

His speed gets him there faster but his brain nullifies that most often time. He seems to think he's a target man!!

There's quite a lot of pressure on this kid; and your post is also based on about 30 minutes of Premier League football.  Hell of a mantle :o

There will always be pressure on any player who makes the step up. That's part and parcel of top-flight football and something he must deal with. I don't get this 'cotton wool' mentality surrounding our academy players, I really don't.

There will always be pressure on any player who makes the step up. That's part and parcel of top-flight football and something he must deal with. I don't get this 'cotton wool' mentality surrounding our academy players, I really don't.

My main concern is our fans.  If you don't produce, you get slated.

Hopefully with Grealish it'll be different (I think it will be, to be fair) but he really needs time.  There's a huge expectation with him - and I mean expectation, rather than hope.

Who do we have?

Bent? He doesn't move much but put the ball in the box and he'll be there. Even try Weimann as he still moves about Gabby is getting more and more stationary. He never runs a channel anymore at one stage he was marking a CM!!

Who do we have?

There's quite a lot of pressure on this kid; and your post is also based on about 30 minutes of Premier League football. Hell of a mantle :o

Bent? He doesn't move much but put the ball in the box and he'll be there. Even try Weimann as he still moves about Gabby is getting more and more stationary. He never runs a channel anymore at one stage he was marking a CM!!

I keep hearing this about Bent but how many goals has he actually scored in the last few seasons?

Who do we have?

There's quite a lot of pressure on this kid; and your post is also based on about 30 minutes of Premier League football. Hell of a mantle :o

I keep hearing this about Bent but how many goals has he actually scored in the last few seasons?

More than Gabby

• Like 2

Who do we have?

More than Gabby

Has he?

Â