Gabby Agbonlahor

R.Bear

On 24/07/2016 at 12:01, Daweii said:

I hate the flabby nickname. Yes it suited him last season, but while he may not be a great football player he is shredded this season. I mean if he cut anymore weight without putting on muscle he would look downright unhealthy so the flabby nickname is just stupid now.

It just has a ring to it, and it's fun to say. :(

Although, so is Gabby light but still shite...

49 minutes ago, Ginko said:

Last page wants its joke back ;)

If I could turn back time I would have put it on the last page...... Oh no, not a Cher punathon please!!!! 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

That's Aqua, not Cher, isn't it?

How embarrassing that I know that. 

its Cher , The aqua song was called " turn back time " but the poster stated "if I could turn back time "

which makes it Cher

pedant alert over 

Edited by tonyh29

Never let it be said that Villatalk will allow a potentially incorrect pun to go by without forensic analysis.  Sorry to bump the thread again. Mjmooney. 

• Like 1

Cher.... Cher... I come into the Gabby thread to read about everyone's favourite semi professional footballer and what do I get? Cher lyrics and a typically confused Sidcow!

Someone fetch me my banning hat and some orange cordial it's going to be a long morning!!!! ;)

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Villan_of_oz said:

Yeah i know but aquas would definitely have needed permission from Cher to sing their song..

why though? Aqua wouldn't need permission at all. One was called "If I Could Turn Back Time"  and the other "Turn Back Time" both have totally different lyrics as well :D  

Cher's was a totally different song from 1989

Aqua's song is from the soundtrack from the film "Sliding Doors" with Gwyneth Paltrow. Song was released in 1997 and film 1998.

Anyway :)

Edited by Villan4Life

Â