Gabby Agbonlahor

R.Bear

I hate the flabby nickname. Yes it suited him last season, but while he may not be a great football player he is shredded this season. I mean if he cut anymore weight without putting on muscle he would look downright unhealthy so the flabby nickname is just stupid now.

• Like 2

This is where I'm at.....

I would like him gone.

However, if he stays so be it. He will be given a chance. That chance will last 1 game and 1 game only. If he fails to show what we want to see then, imo, he's had his chance (again).

I wouldn't give him even that, but it's not up to me.

Yeah I've just been on his instagram and it's distasteful to say the least. 

He turned his back on us last season and i've no issue with us and the club doing the same. However, no human being deserves abuse.

• Like 3

Yeah some fans take it way too far. I might despise him as a player after last season and he has an incredible metaphorical mountain to climb to make up for that should he stay this season. I don't hate him as a person though and find it hard to see how some people can justify such abuse.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, osmark86 said:

Yeah some fans take it way too far. I might despise him as a player after last season and he has an incredible metaphorical mountain to climb to make up for that should he stay this season. I don't hate him as a person though and find it hard to see how some people can justify such abuse.

Yes I agree with your sentiments- as a footballer I cannot stand the guy and in my humble opinion has many, many shortcomings and I hope he is shown the door by RDM ASAP- this said I don't like\ wish any personal abuse to be aimed in his direction- I just say this Gabby please go and go now!

• Like 1

I'm not a fan of Gabby, nerver have been. The reason is he is way to inconsistent and of course his behaviour of the pitch.

But the abuse he gets on social media is way over the top, and the the way people attack him kind of makes them even bigger pricks. It's quite ironic that people attacking Gabby behave even worse than him and of course hide behind beeing a supporter "paying their wages bla bla bla..."

Gabby and his little strain, aww poor guy. :(

Gabby is a quality player and deserves to be back playing in the premier league. Hull, Burnley and Boro could all use a player of his quality.

I would be incredibly sad to see him go though.

*Not for anyone with a Villa connection.

Edited by Spray

On 24/07/2016 at 12:01, Daweii said:

I hate the flabby nickname. Yes it suited him last season, but while he may not be a great football player he is shredded this season. I mean if he cut anymore weight without putting on muscle he would look downright unhealthy so the flabby nickname is just stupid now.

How about abdominalahor?

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Spray said:

Gabby and his little strain, aww poor guy. :(

Gabby is a quality player and deserves to be back playing in the premier league. Hull, Burnley and Boro could all use a player of his qualities. 

I would be incredibly sad to see him go though.

*Not for anyone with a Villa connection.

Are you being serious? Sorry if I'm missing something.

10 minutes ago, Dave J said:

Are you being serious? Sorry if I'm missing something.

Why shouldn't he be?

And yes, I believe you are missing the small print.

• Like 2

On 24 July 2016 at 12:01, Daweii said:

Ok how about Gabby light but still shite ?

i can't believe he's not flabby ?

Edited by Richard
  • Like 3

I'm having trouble with my irony meter and/or sarcasm meter on these boards.  When a large percentage are being sarcastic to help any potential sale, I'm afraid to call other posters filthy names because I disagree with them.   How can I post on a forum when I can't call other posters filthy names?

who has that "INCONCEIVABLE" video about "You are clearly an educated man, as such you would have put the poison far away from yourself, so I clearly cannot choose the glass that is next to me.  But you, would have to assume I was an educated man and done the opposite, so I clearly cannot choose the class that's next to you.  I'm just getting started!

7 minutes ago, srsmithusa said:

I'm having trouble with my irony meter and/or sarcasm meter on these boards.  When a large percentage are being sarcastic to help any potential sale, I'm afraid to call other posters filthy names because I disagree with them.   How can I post on a forum when I can't call other posters filthy names?

who has that "INCONCEIVABLE" video about "You are clearly an educated man, as such you would have put the poison far away from yourself, so I clearly cannot choose the glass that is next to me.  But you, would have to assume I was an educated man and done the opposite, so I clearly cannot choose the class that's next to you.  I'm just getting started!

You might then have to call every poster on here filthy names* in order to be able to post. Either they hold a view that you disagree with, or they have wilfully distorted their views so that you have to disagree with them. And even if they appear to agree with you, that might just be irony. Or sarcasm.

(ducking to avoid the first volley of filthy names...)

*Better not try that with any of the Mods.

On 24/07/2016 at 12:18, Woodytom said:

However, no human being deserves abuse.

Too right,  I always thought that Hitler was a top geezer,  gets a bad rap just for the genocide of a couple million people.  

Ian Huntley was badly misunderstood as well I think,  bugs me when people STILL call him an evil murdering clearing in the woods even after all these years. No human being deserves that kind of abuse. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Too right,  I always thought that Hitler was a top geezer,  gets a bad rap just for the genocide of a couple million people.  

Ian Huntley was badly misunderstood as well I think,  bugs me when people STILL call him an evil murdering clearing in the woods even after all these years. No human being deserves that kind of abuse. 

.... Except forum posters, of course.

Â