Gabby Agbonlahor

R.Bear

Dressing room cancer, only a matter of time before he creates division within the team. Add to that he's not as fast, and doesn't offer anything else. Time to go.

• Like 2

Goals are the only thing that can help Gabby now, words are too little too late and ultimately meaningless given his recent past. If he goes and scores 20+ for us this season then that might help his cause because little else will.

• Like 4

38 minutes ago, TrentVilla said:

Goals are the only thing that can help Gabby now, words are too little too late and ultimately meaningless given his recent past. If he goes and scores 20+ for us this season then that might help his cause because little else will.

Exactly he either turns into a player that is unplayable in the Championship or he goes. We have a strong management team in place. We have a board that wants to achieve things. We have an all time great striker having an input. Gabby will not be allowed to disrupt the dressing room he will not be allowed to get away with the crap we've seen before. He has to score the goals to secure our return or he'll be gone. If we got a bid for him I'd take it but I doubt we will. Saying all that when he nets 2 winners against Blues I might forgive him completely!! 

9 hours ago, TheStagMan said:

I would be, massively. He needs to go. If RDM and Uncle Tony keep him on then I will lose a lot of faith in them.

It's not as easy as just saying he needs to go.

RDM may very well want him gone. but allegedly the last couple of managers have wanted him gone too. If nobody wants to sign him then we're stuck with him.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, maqroll said:

We could treat him the way we treated Hutton. Just stonewall the guy. Exile him.

Well that certainly helped us sell Hutton, where did he end up again? 

3 minutes ago, maqroll said:

• Like 1

You fools, do you not see that Gabby is a genius and has only been thinking of the long-term future at Aston Villa?

He loves the club but knew that as a Premier League outfit, Randy Lerner would struggle to offload the club. So, as club captain, he rounds up some other Brummies called Joleon, Micah and Jack, and they hatch a plan to relegate the club and put it right under the nose of Dr. X.

And here's us divs thinking he's a fat, useless, arrogant, talentless waste of space. For shame. -_-

• Like 4

it was always highly unlikely he would move on this summer for a whole host of reasons.

So trying to find a positive in the situation at least he looks like he at least wants to try and contribute unlike last season.

I'd much rather that than the alternative.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, TrentVilla said:

it was always highly unlikely he would move on this summer for a whole host of reasons.

So trying to find a positive in the situation at least he looks like he at least wants to try and contribute unlike last season.

I'd much rather that than the alternative.

Do your talking on the pitch flabby, We have heard too many excuses from this cretin

1 hour ago, Hoof hearted said:

Imagine the crowds mass bipolar episode when Gabby replaces Stan in the 75th minute of the Rotherham game! Can't wait!

If RDM for whatever reason, gets Gabby into shape and thinks he can do a job, I can't wait for the numpties who will be booing and slating him before he has even touched a ball, just because.

12 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

I can't wait for the numpties who will be booing and slating him before he has even touched a ball, just because.

I'm not overly one for booing players, I've never booed our own myself. But Gabby and a couple of others last season (N'zogbia being prime example) would deserve it for their complete disdain for professionalism. Something that cost us dearly last season, and should not be forgotten or forgiven easily. 

23 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

If RDM for whatever reason, gets Gabby into shape and thinks he can do a job, I can't wait for the numpties who will be booing and slating him before he has even touched a ball, just because.

Its not "just because"

Its because he's hasn't given a **** for about the last 4 years, hasn't tried, plotted against managers, created bullshit schoolyard stuff in the dressing room, the list is endless... and I don't want him getting a free ride back to the top half of the Premiership just because he's decided to pull his finger out.

Blows my mind you can think any other way about him TBH

43 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Can't say I've ever booed a Villa player, not even returning players, what's the point? If you came to my place of work and booed me for 90 minutes and I was earning £60k+ a week would you blame me for not giving a fudge?

If RDM plays Gabby and he chips in and helps with the promotion chase (I'm not expecting 35 goals ffs), then I'll be the first to hold my hands up and applaud him. As it is, he's a liability to the club and everyone in the squad imo of course.

Edited by Hoof hearted

2 hours ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

I can't wait for the numpties who will be booing and slating him before he has even touched a ball, just because.

The booing will be down to the fact he hasn't given a shit for years. The prat downed tools and turned into a fat waster when we needed him most, are those that want to remind of that numpties now?

I honestly think "numpties" best describes those who are prepared to give him chance number 137. 

Â