Gabby Agbonlahor

R.Bear

A brainless player, not good enough at this level. Hardly qualified as a sub either, even they need something between their ears.  Some people will defend him till hell freezes over. I'm just tired of watching a player play for my team, who simply can't hack it.

Edited by meregreen

When was he last dropped?

FA Cup final

And look how that turned out. Gabby IN!

Not sure if serious... Do you really think he would've made a difference? We could've had Ronaldo in that team and still get thrashed.

Unless this is Gabbys account I doubt hes being serious!

He's not even loyal, just so shit that no other top flight club would want him.

I'm amazed people still confuse this fact with loyalty. I very much doubt there has ever been much interest in Gabby, put simply there is not a club in the Premier League who would have persisted with Gabby for so long on the reported £60k pw.

His 1 on 1 yesterday really sums him up. He had time to either open up his body and try and curl it round the keeper with the inside of his right, or smash it with his left. Instead he did neither and pointlessly flicked it with the outside of his foot with no pace or precision. It's all well and good blaming individual errors at the back for dropping points, but by not taking chances like this it will cost us just as much.

I find it hard to dislike Gabby for obvious reasons, and I think he still has something to offer by being in the squad, but I see no reason why he should be starting. By Tim giving him the 'club captain' title instead of on the pitch, I'm hoping he views him as a squad player at best.

Needs to go. He can have all the speed he wants but if he has no composure to finish a one on one, and in most cases with Gabby he doesn't, he hasn't a hope.

We can't carry him for another season because he is a fan. Throwing sentiments out the window here, he is not good enough and unfortunately for us nobody would touch him with a barge pole.

Telling ya. Said it a few times in the past. This lad suffers from a need to avoid failure attitude, big time.

Not good for a premiership striker.

Will go out of his way to avoid situations where he can blatantly fail e.g. running into clear space on a cross.

Defenders don't need to mark him. Because he goes and finds them, hiding away from openness.

Seriously, watch him. I cringe because it's how I used to play.

Expect him to do what he has done for the last 5 seasons in the next game v Sunderland

Score a goal, give the crowd the shhhh cupped ears celebration and then fail to do anything meaningful until a game in December.

• Like 2

Expect him to do what he has done for the last 5 seasons in the next game v Sunderland

Score a goal, give the crowd the shhhh cupped ears celebration and then fail to do anything meaningful until a game in December.

The cupping of the ears always makes me chuckle, I don't just mean Gabby, anyone. Was it Weimann that give it the big one after scoring his first goal in months last year? Or am i thinking of something else? Edited by av1

His 1 on 1 yesterday really sums him up. He had time to either open up his body and try and curl it round the keeper with the inside of his right, or smash it with his left. Instead he did neither and pointlessly flicked it with the outside of his foot with no pace or precision. It's all well and good blaming individual errors at the back for dropping points, but by not taking chances like this it will cost us just as much.

I find it hard to dislike Gabby for obvious reasons, and I think he still has something to offer by being in the squad, but I see no reason why he should be starting. By Tim giving him the 'club captain' title instead of on the pitch, I'm hoping he views him as a squad player at best.

This. I think when you look at that, it is obvious he is just going through the motions.

Gabby has been poor in the last 3 games but to say he is the worst player on the pitch and like having 10 players is complete bullshit. Yes maybe he should be dropped but Sinclair and Ayew have been no better than Gabby but because they are new to the club they won't get the shit Gabby does. I've even heard fans say they are losing faith in Sherwood because he selects Gabby. This scapegoating shit is seriously getting tiring. Should Gabby be dropped? Yes. Have the players who play in his position been much better? Hell No.

• Like 1

hoping for a hamstring tear... or some weird debilitating back injury

Each to their own. what about Gabby?

Don't you understand dropping Gabby would be the answer to all our problems?! Injury, illness whatever it takes just not having in the team would make us the mighty Aston Villa again. It's all Gabby's fault!!!!

We hate you Gabby!!

hoping for a hamstring tear... or some weird debilitating back injury

On a human level, I find that quite disturbing.

Disturbing or disguting. Take your pick.

Â