Gabby Agbonlahor

R.Bear

• 3 weeks later...

I want to know what happened to the player who when played out of position under MON run he's bollocks off down blind alleys and chased down lost causes for the team that got him 3 caps for England.

He will never score the 20 goal a season holly grail tally we would love him to get because he is the local lad blah blah blah, but he should be getting into double figures in all competitions at least, instead he seems content with bumbling around the pitch putting very little effort in and then when he does score, he puts he's fingers to he's lips giving it the shhh! Big I am bollocks.

I want to know what happened to the player who when played out of position under MON run he's bollocks off down blind alleys and chased down lost causes for the team that got him 3 caps for England.

He wasn't that great either tbh. Had good players around him though.

Was awful in them 3 caps.

• Like 1

Application is what's missing, he has got pace and how often does he actually execute it to put fear in to the opposition....how often does he work them.

We all know his ability to move in to dangerous positions is lacking....the intelligence to move is missing from his game and it causes a burden on others to release the ball.

The comments I read on his game against Everton was " running around in circles"

In my view he spends much time working.....but to some degree aimlessly.....in boxing they call it "shadow boxing"

That's Gabby for me.

• Like 3

We are bound to have someone on the bench/squad who has the pace that can replace him.  Lets face it, the only reason he is on is because his pace on the break.  Cant be for anything else.  Has to be dropped against QPR. 

I would too. He's been poor the past few games, but if we set up correctly his pace should hurt QPR.

You never know when you're going to get world beater Gabby and the problem is, neither does Gabby himself.

Â