Gabby Agbonlahor

R.Bear

Take the piss all you like, it worked.

Due to his sheer pace. The stepovers had nothing to do with it IMO.

The step overs weren't that bad. It's good he has the confidence to do it.

The step overs didn't beat Kolo Toure either, it was the drop of the shoulder to his right, then the took the ball onto his left, after the step over. Bought him a yard of space to cross the ball.

Gabby really is quite a character. He amuses me greatly.

He can, unfortunately, be invisible in so many games, but when he is up for it, he is great to watch.

If he was consistently good, he would be approaching world-class.

However, Gabby being Gabby, he will never be consistent, and so will never reach those heights.

On the positive side, that means we get to keep him.

And by the way, Doug, Gabby is the real Mr. Aston Villa!

Gabby really is Jekyll and Hyde. Let's hope he can be more consistent for the rest of the season.

BTW I said before the game on an FPL site that Liverpool would suffer reverting to 4-4-2 to accommodate Sturridge and that's exactly what happened so they didn't do themselves any favours from the start.

Gabby really is Jekyll and Hyde. Let's hope he can be more consistent for the rest of the season.

BTW I said before the game on an FPL site that Liverpool would suffer reverting to 4-4-2 to accommodate Sturridge and that's exactly what happened so they didn't do themselves any favours from the start.

It's especially odd considering sturridge is very comfortable playing wide on the right. Why not play Moses coutinho and Sturridge with Suarez up top?

It's especially odd considering sturridge is very comfortable playing wide on the right. Why not play Moses coutinho and Sturridge with Suarez up top?

Moses? Have you seen him play for Liverpool lately? No because he's gash. Henderson and Sterling are above him in the pecking order. I thought Sterling would be dropped but they played Hendo in Lucas role and Cout was having a mare so Allen came in to DCM with Gerrard and Henderson pushed up.

Moses? Have you seen him play for Liverpool lately? No because he's gash. Henderson and Sterling are above him in the pecking order. I thought Sterling would be dropped but they played Hendo in Lucas role and Cout was having a mare so Allen came in to DCM with Gerrard and Henderson pushed up.

Hendo? Cout?

I'm surprised you didn't go for Stevie too.

Yes our midfield completely overran Gerrard and Lucas for the first 25 mins when we had our best spell.

• Like 1

Yes our midfield completely overran Gerrard and Lucas for the first 25 mins when we had our best spell.

Lucas was like invisible in the first half. Lol

• Like 2

Showed how good he can be against Liverpool.

All bias aside, I think he'd make a great squad member for the world cup. It's gonna be **** boiling in Brazil and defenders could well be knackered by about the 80th minute. Bring on Gabby and he'd run circles around them.

Â