Gabby Agbonlahor

R.Bear

On the point of the neutrals, the discussion on the football channel on satellite radio in the US has had more Villa Talk (lol) than the past 2 years combined this week. Granted, the Top 4 Other than Chelsea supporters wanted the Blues to lose, but I heard comments like "Benteke is the signing of the season," "Villa being good again would be great for the League," and "The narrative needs to switch from how Arsenal were unlucky and Chelsea were lucky to "Villa is good again"" (though that last comment was mine to be fair)

• Like 1

I'm noticing him a lot more in the middle of the park now. Made 2 key passes and one dribble against Liverpool, and "made" 3 of the 4 goals we've goals we've scored so far this season. Is it time we called him Xabby?

I'll let you off the incessant pushing of stats which mean shite all because I like the pun.

He's certainly becoming a lot more intelligent in his play plus Lambert telling him to run at defences more hence his more deeper positions on the pitch. It's good to see.

Even something like that chance he had when he screwed the volley wide in the second half. In years gone by he'd have been right by Benteke waiting to get on the end of the cross but instead he was waiting on the edge of the box for a knockdown. Shame he couldn't have taken a touch for that chance as he had no-one near him.

1. @g15bes Hodgson doesn’t pick in form strikers remember.

2. @adlovesbeer he has a English surname so he's ok. U can't be half caste and have a different surname I don't think

3. @g15bes You may have a point. But our Woy would argue that with his selection of Zaha. You should get a chance soon hopefully.

4. @adlovesbeer u mean zaha who plays for MAN UNITED or another 1?

....?

I know it's been asked before but is that really him on twitter?

Plenty of examples of the FA clamping down on controversial tweets recently, Wojech Sczenay got done a while back and some of these are a bit interesting to say the least!

Plenty of examples of the FA clamping down on controversial tweets recently, Wojech Sczenay got done a while back and some of these are a bit interesting to say the least!

It's from a protected account so he can say what he like in private. A screen cap is just hearsay because it can be photoshopped to say anything. Nobody knows it's him anyway.

It's from a protected account so he can say what he like in private. A screen cap is just hearsay because it can be photoshopped to say anything. Nobody knows it's him anyway.

And something photoshopped would have layers and pixelation...

I'm noticing him a lot more in the middle of the park now. Made 2 key passes and one dribble against Liverpool, and "made" 3 of the 4 goals we've goals we've scored so far this season. Is it time we called him Xabby?

He gave the ball away a lot in the first half tbf.

It is 100% him. He's posted a video with his Lambourghini Aventador and shown his face plenty of times on Keek. His Keek account in linked to his Twitter too.

Â