Gabby Agbonlahor

R.Bear

With Defoe and Rooney both injured, it'll be interesting to see who gets picked ahead of him for today's England squad.

Knowing Hodgson Daren Bent. 

Sturridge

Welbeck

Zaha

Carroll (?)

Sturridge and Carroll still injured i think?

With Defoe and Rooney both injured, it'll be interesting to see who gets picked ahead of him for today's England squad.

Knowing Hodgson Daren Bent. 

Sturridge

Welbeck

Zaha

Carroll (?)

I think you're probably right. Although Zaha is a winger so there may be another striker in there.

And what an underwhelming strike force that is.

Edited by Stevo985

Not surprised Gabby isn't included, it's not Hodgson's style to pick in form strikers. He'd much rather select Man Ure reserves.

And how Glenn Johnson can be included at the expense of Lowton is beyond me.

Not surprised Gabby isn't included, it's not Hodgson's style to pick in form strikers. He'd much rather select Man Ure reserves.

And how Glenn Johnson can be included at the expense of Lowton is beyond me.

Don't forget that Lambert would suit Hodgson's hoofball better than Gabby.

To be honest, I'd prefer Gabby and Matty Lowton not to pull hamstrings during a pointless friendly. 

Good for Ricky Lambert. I bet he never thought that would happen at his ripe old age.

Same I am grateful to Hodgson. I hope he (and other countries managers like Belgium) overlook all of our players. I do not want them injured.

I think it's fair to say Gabby's quite fond of Nicki Minaj after last nights Twitter activity!

Gabby is the best thing on twitter.

Is that definitely him? I know he put stuff up from his Keek account but he still only has 800 followers. Seems strange.

Is that definitely him? I know he put stuff up from his Keek account but he still only has 800 followers. Seems strange.

He posted a keek accepting people's follow requests for the same twitter account, so it more than likely is him...

Don't think Gabby's persona fits the England setup....and he probably knows that and don't give a shit.

Personally I feel much the same....Villa first and England a long way back second.

Â