Confirmed: Paul Lambert new Villa boss

VillaRoy

Yes i thought Culverhouse and Karsa would be in place by now

Didn't there contracts run out yesterday

it was only idle speculation that they ran out on the 1st on our part. the likelihood is that they always have a year left

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

it was only idle speculation that they ran out on the 1st on our part. the likelihood is that they always have a year left

Surely the fact that PL hasn't bought anyone else in says something about the situation?

Surely the fact that PL hasn't bought anyone else in says something about the situation?

surely the fact that neither of them have joined villa post july 1st says more

Assuming July 1st was indeed the day they were able to make the move?

Assuming July 1st was indeed the day they were able to make the move?

just we get something sorted in 3 days...latest will be by USA trip in 15days

If we want them both we will get them. Was always gonna be drawn out, McNally is a stubborn bellend and will seek to alleviate his Lambert annoyance by negotiating some decent compo for these boys.

Lambert seems in no hurry he doesn't need them to make transfers and while he would possibly prefer to have them before pre-season starts he's clearly in no rush. If he was I am sure he'd have been on to Faulkner telling him to up the pressure on McNally or to start throwing compensation offers his way. I personally think Faulkner and Lambert are playing the waiting game, waiting for Hughton to ditch them as they are collecting dust right now they will be even more useless come pre-season when all they will be doing is getting in the way.

Just reads the B'ham Mail article from Mat Kendrick & last sentence says -

"Goalkeeping coach Terry Gennoe and fitness coach Adrian Lamb have also been retained"

So if Cully & Karsa come it's just a question of who will be the new scouts won't it?

I see Kevin Macdonald hasn't gone anywhere - someone mentioned (can't remember TBH) that he's looking to retire.

Was rumoured Culverhouse contract with Norwich was up end of this month.

Few tweets last few days and today that he's now a free agent & free to speak to Villa.

Yay!

Nowt our end Julie, and believe me we would know.

Will you just get off your high horse for one post? You don't know anything more about this than we do, and most of us know next to **** all.

Just because Culverhouse has worked for Norwich does nor mean all Norwich fans are privy to his thoughts.

You only know what information the club are willing to leak to the media. Anything more is absorbed and exploited by the media into bullshit and bluster.