Confirmed: Paul Lambert new Villa boss

VillaRoy

INCOGNITO AVFC ‏@INCOGNITOAVFC

Im pleased to welcome Ian Culverhouse & Gary Karsa to Aston Villa FC joining PL as key elements of a well established & complementary team.

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like Culverhouse & Karsa have joined the Villa,Good job as IC was the brains behind the operation according to Norwich fans!!

now Culverhouse has left it'll actually be Grant Holt who was the brains behind it all. I wouldn't listen too much to them, although i am pleased to have the established team on board.

Wiz is always welcome - he knows that. VT wouldn't be the same without it's share of Alien residents.

Treat them nicely!

No he's not. He's just a bitter Norwich fan that pissed off we've snatched the best thing thats happened to them for years.

They finish above us once, and start giving it the billy big bollocks. Anyway, have you run out of rubbish to rip from twitter?

Anything official yet?
It's made it as far as The Birmingham Mail (for what it's worth). They say a few days.
Aston Villa: Ian Culverhouse and Gary Karsa set to join Paul Lambert at Villa Park

By Mat KendrickJul 3 2012

PAUL Lambert is set to bolster Aston Villa’s backroom staff and reunite with his former Norwich confidants Ian Culverhouse and Gary Karsa in the next few days.

Sources in East Anglia suggest the two clubs are close to agreeing a compromise to allow the Canaries duo to link up with Lambert as pre-season gets under way.

Culverhouse and Karsa were Lambert’s assistant and head of football operations respectively at the Carrow Road, having previously worked with him at Wycombe and Colchester.

But they are surplus to requirements at Norwich now after new boss Chris Hughton took coaches Colin Calderwood, Paul Trollope and scout Ewan Chester with him from Blues.

Lambert, meanwhile, has been holding out for trusted allies Culverhouse and Karsa to join him since taking over at Villa at the start of June.

First team coach and reserve team boss Kevin MacDonald left the club by mutual consent, while Gordon Cowans has been kept on in an as yet unspecified role.

Goalkeeping coach Terry Gennoe and fitness coach Adrian Lamb have also been retained.

How the **** do people give these twitter ITK guys credence? he's **** read Matt Kendricks article and posted some shite, He does it all the time.

Hmmm most of them yes. But this fella is a little different. The amount of info he posted about Lambert resigning in the detail he wrote it was quite remarkable. This was before any newspaper picked up on it. He's the real deal IMO. The only one. But I also think he's employed by the club to leak the info.

How the **** do people give these twitter ITK guys credence? he's **** read Matt Kendricks article and posted some shite, He does it all the time.

Hmmm most of them yes. But this fella is a little different. The amount of info he posted about Lambert resigning in the detail he wrote it was quite remarkable. This was before any newspaper picked up on it. He's the real deal IMO. The only one. But I also think he's employed by the club to leak the info.

Yes it seems like that "incognito" guy is a PR person employed by the club.

It's probably General Krulak :P

Brief McNally history lesson for you.

When he joined us as CEO in League 1, we were weeks away from administration and approx 32 million in debt.

Now, just 3 years and two promotions on, that debt is now in single figures, plus he got us Lambert.

He's also now a shareholder and director..........yes, he's earned his hero status to us.

Yet, through his own arrogance he cost you your best manager for a generation.

And now he is behaving in the media exactly like Dave Whelan.

He's done a good job so far, but he seems to be a bit of a cock, a bit like Phil Brown when he got Hull promoted. His attempt at trying to drive a public auction of Grant Holt over the last two weeks with publicising West Ham's bids was small time, and his attempts at **** around over Culverhouse/Karsa is most likely going to backfire and cost him another year's wages for the pair in compensation.

And your posts are becoming incredibly small time...

I swear INCOGNITO is actually Paul Faulkner. Just giving out little snippets of info early to keep everyone excited.

I was thinking either Faulkner or someone in his office.

His choice of words as well are more sophisticated than the other so called ITKs, who have terrible grammar and spelling.

I swear INCOGNITO is actually Paul Faulkner. Just giving out little snippets of info early to keep everyone excited.

I was thinking either Faulkner or someone in his office.

His choice of words as well are more sophisticated than the other so called ITKs, who have terrible grammar and spelling.

I honestly think it is Faulkner however i was told same info as Julie B that it is one of Faulkner’s understudies!

may be bullshite but makes a lot of sense due to the knowledge he has!

Anyway, have you run out of rubbish to rip from twitter?

CastleBromVilla - I do not post rubbish from twitter thank you very much!

I might post funnies but I only repeat what I think has a good chance of being correct. Unless it is clearly rubbish which I say...SO STOP MOANING!

i was told same info as Julie B that it is one of Faulkner’s understudies!

I was joking when I tweeted that he was PFs understudy no one's told me that honestly......

Someone who supposedly has contacts at B6/BMH told me that he's asked about IncognitoAVFC's identity & no one appears to have a clue who he is at the club

However his deleted tweets at the time of Lambert's appointment were pretty priceless and appeared to be on the metal. And the fact that he has refused to name any players actually would make me think he may well be an insider or close to someone who is.

Anyhow I'm off to watch Falling Skies so you can moan about me all you want!

Sheesh think next time I go to the garden centre I'm going to look out for a few of the grumpiest looking gnomes I can find for the garden,

& having named them everytime I look out of the kitchen window I can give them a wave!

Anyhow I'm off to watch Falling Skies so you can moan about me all you want!

Sheesh think next time I go to the garden centre I'm going to look out for a few of the grumpiest looking gnomes I can find for the garden,

& having named them everytime I look out of the kitchen window I can give them a wave!

Or take to them with the blunt end of a shovel :lol:

Wiz is always welcome - he knows that. VT wouldn't be the same without it's share of Alien residents.

Treat them nicely!

No he's not. He's just a bitter Norwich fan that pissed off we've snatched the best thing thats happened to them for years.

They finish above us once, and start giving it the billy big bollocks. Anyway, have you run out of rubbish to rip from twitter?

Whats rattled your cage. Is it time to wind up fellow fans now is it?

As said elsewhere, if you dont like it, dont read it! :x