Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

wedge

• Replies 619
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Odds for Newcastle to do what they did to arsenal last season? Might throw a couple squids on it! :) (I'm board thats why)
What odds they offering?

Like 90/1 for 4-4 and 400/1 for Newcastle to win by 1.

For one game I wish we would just put our chances away and take some pressure off. We will come out in the 2nd half with Grant & McLeish demanding that the players don't go further than the half-way line.

I can see it finishing 1-0 or 2-0 to WBA.

Herd had a shot saved, Gabby headed over and Zog fired wide in addition to Gabby having 2 one on ones and should have had a penalty so 1 shot on goal is not the whole picture

Everytime I see that handball the more I'm annoyed. His arm is away from his body, but it's so outstretched on the half-turn he can't do anything other than make contact. It wasn't a natural position to be in from a cross.

Odds for Newcastle to do what they did to arsenal last season? Might throw a couple squids on it! :) (I'm board thats why)
What odds they offering?

Like 90/1 for 4-4 and 400/1 for Newcastle to win by 1.

500-1 on BetFred for 4-4

WBA are there for the taking, frankly. McLeish should be going for the win. Weimann for Gabby and Carruthers for one of the 3 DMs. They will both be unfamiliar to WBA defenders and could make the difference.

McLeish doesn't seem to learn anything from last season's experiences where he went for draws at the end of the season but it turned out they needed a win to stay up..