How will you celebrate when he is gone!

foreveryoung

I'm not sure this allowed......yet, but thought it would start some positivity around here, so I will start with my answer being, an all dayer down the local with fellow fans, its gonna be a great, really can't wait for the day. Should be a bank Holliday in Birmingham.

I think a few beers might be called for.

Can't say that I have ever celebrated the departure of any Villa manager in my life but the day I hear the news that McLeish has gone (sacked or walked I don't care) will definitely be a cause for celebration.

Perhaps a big party, like the ones being organised for the Queen's Diamond Jubilee.

I wonder if the Villa would allow fans the use of one of their large function rooms FOC as a gesture of goodwill?

I will be gathering a few Devon Villa fans together and celebrating with alcohol. Hopefully he will be gone before tea time, because I'm on the sauce today...

I celebrated the departures of O'Leary and the Messiah, working on the theory that things could only get better.

They didn't, and I fear that they won't get better after McLeish's departure. After all, who would want to manage a team with such a negative bunch of supporters? :winkold:

I celebrated the departures of O'Leary and the Messiah, working on the theory that things could only get better.

They didn't, and I fear that they won't get better after McLeish's departure. After all, who would want to manage a team with such a negative bunch of supporters? :winkold:

Negativity breeds negativity, blame McLeish not the fans.

I won't celebrate....

... till I see who our next manager is. After all, we could sack McLeish only to sign Dalglish!

Oh my god! Imagine signing Doglish, it could happen here ya know. It would be absolutely insane! :D

Negativity breeds negativity, blame McLeish not the fans.

Except that in his case the negativity started before he arrived, so it's difficult to blame him in that case.

For a lot of other things, yes, but not that.

Â