How will you celebrate when he is gone!

foreveryoung

Given Randy's track record of finishing bottom of the pile in American Footie, I'll sit tight and wait until they appoint another Manager. I was going to say that I'd feel sorry for him if he does get the push, but then, the several millions pounds paid in compo will probably act as a good anasthetic. Terrible last two years, changing the Manager every year isn't a good idea but this can be remedied by appointing the right Manager in the first place!

I celebrated the departures of O'Leary and the Messiah, working on the theory that things could only get better.

They didn't, and I fear that they won't get better after McLeish's departure. After all, who would want to manage a team with such a negative bunch of supporters? :winkold:

Negativity breeds negativity, blame McLeish not the fans.

Except that in his case the negativity started before he arrived, so it's difficult to blame him in that case.

For a lot of other things, yes, but not that.

Yeah, because he tried to win us over with attractive football, didn't he? I remember those games where we strived for a 0-0 win, sometimes we came away with a 0-1 draw (Man United home) - but that free flowing, attacking football, where we took the game to the opposition really won the fans over. No idea why they are still negative, damn them all to hell. Especially mantis, evil mantis.

Curbishley?

Saw DOL is back in the country doing TV work at present...

There has been worse suggestions. :winkold:

After all we really do have a grand bunch of lads at the moment, and you can't help feeling that had he been allowed to hang around to use the massive investment we would have tasted CL football by now.

We'd still be broke, but would have enjoyed real success for a couple of years, not sixth.

I would do anything to get Alex McLeish out of the football club

I'd smear my naked body in honey and belly flop a Beehive

Worth writing in incase Faulkner/Lerner have an odd sexual deviance?

I would do anything to get Alex McLeish out of the football club

I'd smear my naked body in honey and belly flop a Beehive

Do it and put it on Youtube. You'd make a lot of money with a video like that, maybe enough to pay McClown's severance money.

I'd love to know who's less popular DOL or McLeish?

For years on these forums the byword for failure and ridicule has been DOL, but that is surely to change now? Is there anyone who thinks McLeish is a better manager than DOL?!

I'd love to know who's less popular DOL or McLeish?

For years on these forums the byword for failure and ridicule has been DOL, but that is surely to change now? Is there anyone who thinks McLeish is a better manager than DOL?!

I liked DOL

*Ducks for cover*

Â