How will you celebrate when he is gone!

foreveryoung

I don't think the manager is the biggest problem at our club (he's one though), so I wouldn't celebrate a man's sacking, who as much as we might not like him, has tried for our club, it would be naive to think he hasn't. Wouldn't trust Randy and Paul to bring in a good replacement. I think possibly the turmoil that would be caused from losing another manager would lead to another poor year next season. The new manager will come in and say "this is a transitional season, etc" (you've heard it all before with the past 2). His sacking would bring me just as much worry as optimism.

Hoping we can end the season on a bit of a high now. Up the Villa!

I don't think the manager is the biggest problem at our club (he's one though), so I wouldn't celebrate a man's sacking

If he was on minimum wage I would agree with you but the guy is on £Millions and he is incompetent so I would celebrate his sacking because he won't suffer any hardship because of it.

I wouldn't celebrate a man's sacking, who as much as we might like him
Speak for yourself, son.

funny-gifs-level-raver.gif

Go on then, I'll have what he is on!

Can I have some too. I am going to watch us play Stoke and I need something to make me oblivious to what is happening on the pitch!

I won't celebrate. We want him to be succesful, not gone. Anyone who thinks changing managers every summer is the answer to long term success is deluded. This Club needs a proper managerial strategy if it is going to change, yet again.

And that is the problem. Cries for Moyes et al to be recruited are 'pie in the sky', even Martinez wouldn't talk to us and I do think he might have been a good long term option. This Club are unlikely to take a punt on an up and coming young manager from the lower leagues. They would see it as too much of a gamble given the impact of losing Premier League status.

And by the way I don't think there is any chance he will be gone, even if the unthinkable happens.

I won't celebrate. We want him to be succesful, not gone. Anyone who thinks changing managers every summer is the answer to long term success is deluded. This Club needs a proper managerial strategy if it is going to change, yet again.

And that is the problem. Cries for Moyes et al to be recruited are 'pie in the sky', even Martinez wouldn't talk to us and I do think he might have been a good long term option. This Club are unlikely to take a punt on an up and coming young manager from the lower leagues. They would see it as too much of a gamble given the impact of losing Premier League status.

And by the way I don't think there is any chance he will be gone, even if the unthinkable happens.

Of course we want him to succeed, but it's painfully clear that he isn't as he just isn't good enough. Therefore, for the club to have any chance of succeeding he needs to go.

Of course we want him to succeed, but it's painfully clear that he isn't as he just isn't good enough. Therefore, for the club to have any chance of succeeding he needs to go.

Pretty much the long and short of it. Wanted him to succeed, and was hoping he would build on some of the positive aspects of his tenure. But it's become painfully clear that that just isn't going to happen. He isn't capable of it plain and simple.

Pretty much the long and short of it. Wanted him to succeed, and was hoping he would build on some of the positive aspects of his tenure. But it's become painfully clear that that just isn't going to happen. He isn't capable of it plain and simple.

As far as I am concerned we could have anything from a martian to a butterfly as a manager as long as we play decent football and end up at least mid table.We are losing all respect as a team/club under this idiot.

Â