Jan transfer window - rumours, speculation & suggestions

OnePablo

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Agathe was what DOL would have called 'another body' and it was a correct thing to do to bring him in. So other than that was else has MON done for you to doubt him....... I know I think he is the Messiah but am always interested in the 'other view' :)

Home draws against crap teams like Fulham and Boro, the capitulation at the hands of Man City, the away form being no better than last few seasons.

I am not doubting his credentials, but I do think he is slightly hyped up by the media, but like with every manager before him I am willing to give him every chance.

Agathe was what DOL would have called 'another body' and it was a correct thing to do to bring him in. So other than that was else has MON done for you to doubt him....... I know I think he is the Messiah but am always interested in the 'other view' :)

Home draws against crap teams like Fulham and Boro, the capitulation at the hands of Man City, the away form being no better than last few seasons.

I am not doubting his credentials, but I do think he is slightly hyped up by the media, but like with every manager before him I am willing to give him every chance.

But you forget that last season the only thing that we were cheeering about was our away form, which if our home form was similar then we would have been in a much better position. Did you also forget the capitulation by Man City last season as well? Although we are on a poor run atm, we are 100% better than last season and the main reason for that is MON.

However can understand yours (and many others) paranoia, after all we have had to put up with Ellis for over 20 years, but this is a new era, a new beginning, a new Villa. I cannot wait for next summer for it will be a glorious one. You will see soon enough :winkold: :lol:

How about an away draw with arsenal

Being unbeaten against the champions

Games like west ham where we got hammered last season and should have won this season

I know what you are saying Ali but I think MON will do the type of job that Graham Taylor mark one did when he joined, remove the dross and put the club back on the map. Will take time though.

How frustrating that we haven't signed a dozen players already.

However you can help. The problem is we have so many choices, so please pick from the following and we'll forward the results to MON and Randy and they can get their bloody fingers out :winkold:

Davies or Distin or Upson?

SWP or Young or Milner or Maloney?

Reo-Coker or Barton?

Defoe or Keane?

Bent or Bellamy?

Dica or Kepa?

Smith or Shevchenko?

Kaka or Ronaldinho?

Torvill or Dean?

Renee or Renato?

Lerner or Ellis?

I'll say Distin, SWP, Reo-Coker, Keane, Bent, Dica, Smith, Kaka, Torvill, Renee, and Lerner.

Bellamy must have pissed people off.

Why else would they consider selling their 2nd best striker? (I think Kuyt's better)

Bellamy would be a brilliant signing. A striker that actually moves!!! He makes so many attackings run in a game it's beyond belief, really stretches opposition defences, even if his goalscoring record isn't great.